Fortnite v21.30, the first major update of Chapter 3 Season 3, has arrived, adding a brand new set of seasonal challenges. One of these challenges requires you to stop the music at Rave Cave and grant you 15,000 XP upon completion. This XP can eventually be used to unlock rewards from this season's battle pass.
However, completing this challenge is a daunting task, especially if you're a beginner. With that in mind, here's a comprehensive guide to stopping the music at Rave Cave in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
How to Stop the Music at Rave Cave – Fortnite Quest Guide
Rave Cave is a new POI introduced with the Chapter 3 Season 3 update. It is located northwest of Fortnite Island, right above the Reality Falls. Once at the location, you will find a lot of party speakers inside the Rave Cave, making the challenge fairly easy to complete.
All you need to do is find the speakers inside the party and destroy them with your harvesting tool or any weapon. Doing this will not stop the music but get the challenge done. It's worth noting that you must destroy at least three music-related objects like speakers and DJ Boots to complete the quest.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Collab Coming Soon - Release Date, New Skins, Items, More
- Fortnite x Stranger Things Collab - Release Date, New Skins, More
- Is NFL Star Patrick Mahomes Getting A Fortnite Icon Series Skin?
- How to get Fortnite KAWS skin - KAWSPEELY
After that, the challenge will be marked as completed, and you will get 15,000 XP for your effort. Before you leave, check out the rest of the quests for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 week 7:
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (0/1)
- Deal damage to airborn opponents (01)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (0/20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (0/3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar (0/1)
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (0/3)
- Crack opponents' shields (0/3)
- Deal damage with a shotgun (0/150)
- Deal damage with a Pistol (0/150)
So there you have it, everything you needed to know about stopping the music at Rave Cave in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |