Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 has officially arrived, and a lot of things have changed following the release of the latest season. One of the elements, in particular, is the Upgrade bench that can now be found at different locations across Fortnite Island.
If you weren't aware, Upgrade Bench allows you to level up their weapon’s rarity in exchange for gold. In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4, players can come across a total of 18 Upgrade Benches, and here are the locations for each of them.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Upgrade Bench Locations
Here's the complete list of Upgrade Bench locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4:
- At Synapse Station in the eastern part of the main building.
- At the big Petrol Station northeast of Rocky Reels.
- In the middle of the launching pads on the big island in the east of the map.
- To the east of Lustrous Lagoon.
- At Chonker's Speedway in the southern building.
- At the Petrol Station west of Loot Lake.
- At the Petrol Station in Coney Crossroads.
- At Chonker's Speedway in the northern building.
- In the gas station in the east of the reality tree
- At the Petrol Station north of Cloudy Condos.
- In the westernmost building of Rocky Reels.
- At the Petrol Station near Sleepy Sound.
- At Logjam Junction, in the main building.
- At the Petrol Station south of Tilted Towers.
- At the Petrol Station east of Fort Jonesy.
- Far North, at the washout wharf.
- At the Petrol Station west of Logjam Junction.
How to Level Up Weapons at Upgrade Bench in Fortnite?
Once you find an Upgrade Bench, stand close to it and press the interaction button.
- How To Dislodge A Runaway Boulder With A Slide Kick In Fortnite
- How To Get SypherPK Fortnite Icon Series Skin
- All Vaulted & Unvaulted Weapons In Fortnite Season 4 Paradise
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Mending Machine Locations
Then, select the weapon which you want to upgrade. Finally, confirm the prompt of the rarity increase. Here are the number of gold bars that you need to spend:
- Common to Uncommon: 200 Gold
- Uncommon to Rare: 300 Gold
- Rare to Epic: 400 Gold
- Epic to Legendary: 500 Gold
It's worth noting that a single Upgrade Bench can be used multiple times to level up a weapon's rarity.
That concludes our guide on where to find Upgrade Bench in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4.
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to Fortnite news, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games