The latest batch of Fortnite weekly challenges has been revealed by the reliable leaker, iFireMonkey, ahead of its launch. As per the data miner, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 9 will feature a total of nine quests, and players can earn 20,000 level up XP from each challenge. Consequently, Fortnite fans can accumulate a total of 180,000 XP this week by completing all the missions.
This week around, Fortnite players have to work through quests like using an Ascender, damaging opponents with a ranger shotgun, driving the battle bus, repairing vehicles, and more. So without any further delay, let’s look at the complete list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 9 challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 9 challenges list
Here’s the list of all the quests that will be made available during Fortnite Week 9:
- Call in an Air Strike at The Collider or The Fortress (1) – 20,000 XP
- Use an Ascender and Deal Damage to Opponents within 30 Seconds (100) – 20,000 XP
- Shoot Out Tires on IO Vehicles (3) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an Enemy Player with a Ranger Shotgun from Over 50 Meters (1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a Battle Bus or Fly a Choppa to Command Cavern (1) – 20,000 XP
- Repair a Vehicle at Synapse Station or at Chonker’s Speedway (200 – 20,000 XP
- Emote at Different IO Airship Crash Sites (2) – 20,000 XP
- Upgrade a Drum Shotgun at an Upgrade Bench (1) – 20,000 XP
- Search Red Tool Boxes (2) – 20,000 XP
While most of the challenges are self-explanatory, we’ve provided a detailed breakdown for the complicated ones.
Speaking of the third quest, players will have a hard time finding an IO car on the Fortnite Chapter 3 Island. IO car spawns across the map at different locations.
However, a guaranteed spawn location is at all IO satellite stations. After finding the vehicle, all you need to do is to shoot the tires, and the challenge will be marked as completed.
Fortnite v20.30 (May 10) Hotfix: Air Strike and Hunting Rifle Unvaulted
Fortnite returns on iOS devices via Xbox Cloud Gaming service
The final quest, which requires you to search for red toolboxes, is relatively easy if you know their exact locations. These are commonly found inside house garages, and they drop nuts and bolts when players open them.
So there you have it, the entire list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 9 Challenges.
For more fantastic game content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite guides, title updates, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
For more Fortnite news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials, just below:
Fortnite Guides - All Fortnite Redeem Codes | When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5 Start? | All Fortnite Twitch Drop Rewards | How To Make Your Own Fortnite Skin |
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |
The Best Fortnite Creative Codes - Best Edit Course Codes | Best Prop Hunt Codes | Best Zombie Map Codes