Six years following the release of Forza Motorsport 7, developer Turn 10 Studios are returning to the widely popular racing game series with its latest entry, Forza Motorsport. With new features added, a massive overhaul to gameplay and racing mechanics, and an all-new career mode, there will be plenty of fun and excitement as we race around the tracks with over 500 cars to boot.
Cited as “the most technically advanced racing game” to date, Forza Motorsport will include 20 internationally-recognized race tracks, with five original tracks featured for the first time. That said, we’ve explored all the race tracks to be included in Forza Motorsport upon release for console and PC.
All Confirmed Race Tracks For Forza Motorsport
Akin to the confirmed car list, Turn 10 Studios have initially announced several race tracks for players to “feel the need for speed” when Forza Motorsport launches on 10th October 2023. According to the developer, all race tracks featured in-game will boast multiple racing layouts, dynamic time-of-day, live crowds, and unique track features, including temperature changes and “rubbering in.”
The developer also stated that the game would launch with 20 race tracks from around the world which have been rebuilt in-game for Forza Motorsport. This includes two original fictional race tracks and the iconic French race track that hosts the 24 hours of Le Mans.
It’s worth noting that plenty more tracks will be announced as we approach the game’s global lunch in October 2023; you can bookmark this page, as we’ll provide the latest news and updates on all race tracks for Forza Motorsport. For now, Turn 10 Studios revealed its initial tracklist, unveiled following the game’s announcement during the recent Xbox Games Showcase.
Let’s look at all the confirmed race tracks coming to Forxa Motorsport at launch for Xbox Series X|S consoles and PC:
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya - Montmeló, Barcelona, Spain
- Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans (Le Mans) - Le Mans, Sarthe, France
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Stavelot, Belgium
- Hakone Circuit - based in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
- Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit - Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Laguna Seca Raceway - Monterey and Salinas, California, USA
- Maple Valley Raceway - based in New Hampshire, USA
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course - Morrow County, Ohio, USA
- Silverstone Circuit - Silverstone, Northamptonshire, UK
- Suzuka Circuit - Suzuka, Mie Prefecture, Japan
- Virginia International Raceway (VIR) - Alton, Virginia, USA
With plenty more race tracks to be announced in the coming months, players can engage in friendly competition with friends online or participate in the game’s career mode, the Builder’s Cup, on these legendary race tracks. Lastly, those who’ve pre-ordered the game’s Premium Edition or the Premium Add-On Pack can play Forza Motorsport five days early with the game’s Early Access feature included with the base game.