In addition to this, players from the original version of Free Fire can transfer their data into Fire Fire Max using Firelink technology, without losing any diamonds or any in-game cosmetics. Free Fire Max will also have an exclusive Craftland feature that allows players to create their own map and surroundings, which can be shared with friends.
Although Free Fire Max is currently available for free via the Google PlayStore and Apple App Store, the game may not be available to all users. If this is you, then don't worry -- we have a solution. Android users can download and install the game via APK and OBB files for free at the links below.
How to install Free Fire Max APK and OBB file
To install Free Fire Max, you will require at least 1.5 GB of storage on your Android phone. The APK and OBB file size is around 56 MB and 876 MB, respectively. You can find the global version of the APK file and OBB file update for the Free Fire Max here:
Follow the steps below to download and install the Free Fire Max APK and OBB file
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your device by navigating to "Settings > Safety and Privacy"
- Select "Install apps from Unknown Sources"
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Move the OBB files into this location:
- Android > OBB > com.dts.freefiremax.
- Launch the game and enjoy the Free Fire Max.
The launch of Free Fire Max is expected to be celebrated with loads of new in-game events (like the Max the Fire event) as well as a plethora of free items for players to enjoy as well.
Rest assured that we'll keep you updated on all the latest news and guides, so that you don't have to!
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Free Fire section for news, guides, patch notes and more.
Featured image courtesy of Garena.