According to the official announcement, Free Fire OB29 Advance Server will be released on 21st July, and only a few registered players will be able to get their hands on the latest Advance Server. If you also want to get an early sneak peek of the new content coming in Free Fire OB29 update, then we’ve got you covered. Here’s how you can register for the Free Fire OB29 Advance Server to get the activation code.
How to register for Free Fire OB29 Advance Server?
The registration portal for the much-awaited Free Fire OB29 Advance Servers is open now, and players with a Facebook account can register for it by following these steps:
- Visit the official FF Advance Server website.
- Log in on the website using your Free Fire Facebook account.
- Input your personal details and hit the Submit button.
- Once the Free Fire OB29 Advance Server releases on 21st July, launch Free Fire on your Android phone.
- Go to the in-game mail tab to find the activation key to access the advance server.
For the unfamiliar ones, the gamers will require an activation code in order to access the Free Fire Advance Server. Since Garena offers minimal slots, we strongly recommend everyone to register at their earliest to secure a slot. If a player doesn’t receive the activation code in his mailbox, then try to register as soon as possible for the next Advance Server.
In addition to this, the developers always organize a bug-hunting program for the beta testers. The participants can get free diamonds by reporting bugs and glitches they encounter during gameplay.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated Free Fire section for news, guides, patch notes and more while you wait for the OB29 Advance Server download link to appear.