Genshin Impact 2.8 update has added a brand new character, Heizou, to the game. He is a young prodigy detective from Tenryou Commission with sharp senses and clear thoughts.
Heizou is a 4-star character who bears the Anemo element and uses a catalyst to thrash his enemies. With his release, he already has become one of the favorite characters for Genshin Impact players.
If you have successfully pulled him, you must be looking for the best build for him, and here's a guide regarding it.
Genshin Impact Best Heizou Build
Heizou is a perfect fit for the Swirl Main DPS and CRIT Swirl DPS role and here are the best weapons and artifacts that will help you use him to his full potential.
Skyward Atlas would be the best weapon for Heizou for both roles. However, if you couldn't get your hands on it, you can also go with Kagura's Verity or The Widsith.
Increases Elemental DMG Bonus by 12 / 15 / 18 / 21 / 24%. Normal Attack hits have a 50% chance to earn the favor of the clouds. which actively seek out nearby enemies to attack for 15s, dealing 160 / 200 / 240 / 280 / 320% ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 30s.
Gains the Kagura Dance effect when using an Elemental Skill, causing the Elemental Skill DMG of the character wielding this weapon to increase by 12% for 16s. Max 3 stacks. This character will gain 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus when they possess 3 stacks.
When a character takes the field, they will gain a random theme song for 10s. This can only occur once every 30s.
- Recitative: Increases Base ATK by 60 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 120%
- Aria: Increases all Elemental DMG by 48 / 60 / 72 / 84 / 96%
- Interlude: Elemental Mastery is increased by 240 / 300 / 360 / 420 / 480.
Best Artifact Set
Viridescent Venerer is the best artifact set for not only Heizou but every other Anemo character in Genshin Impact.
The name's Shikanoin Heizou, sharpest and most successful detective of the Tenryou Commission.— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) July 9, 2022
Hello Travelers~ Today, we will be introducing Shikanoin Heizou, an extraordinary young detective!
See Full Details >>>https://t.co/IyCcBXk3QQ#GenshinImpact#ShikanoinHeizoupic.twitter.com/5yl4CSS0Ik
Now, if you are planning you use him as Swirl Main DPS, you should go for Elemental Mastery stats for Sands, Goblet, and Circlet. In addition, choose the ones that offer you Elemental Mastery, ATK%, CRIT Rate, and CRIT DMG substats.
- Genshin Impact Tighnari – Release Date, Banner, and Skills
- Genshin Impact 2.8 - How To Get Free Fischl Outfit Ein Immernachtstraum
- Genshin Impact 2.8 Phase I Events - Free Fischl Outfit, Primogems, More
- Genshin Impact 2.8 Patch Notes - New Area, Heizou, Kazuha Story Quest, More
On the other hand, if you will be using him as CRIT Swirl DPS, you should go for ATK% or Elemental Mastery Sands, Anemo DMG Goblet, CRIT Rate/CRIT DMG, or Elemental Mastery Circlet and focus on CRIT Rate, CRIT DMG, ATK%, Elemental Mastery substats.
- 2-Piece Bonus: Anemo DMG Bonus +15%.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent's Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.