Mika is the new 4-star character coming to Genshin Impact 3.5 update. He is the front-line land surveyor of the Knights of Favonius and wields Polearm to fight against the enemies. Mika is a Cyro character, and you will be able to pull him from his banner, and he will be accompanying Dehya.
Once you have him, along with ascending him to level 80, it is important to build him with the best weapon and artifacts. In addition to this, it is equally crucial to have a team that suits his abilities and gameplay the most. Thus, here is the best Mika build in Genshin Impact that will help you get the most out of him.
Best Mika Build in Genshin Impact
HoYoverse has revealed all the details about Mika, and based on his abilities, he is best suited for the support healer role in the party, and here are the best weapon and artifacts you can use to build him.
Engulfing Lightning will be the best-suited weapon for Mika; however, if you can't get your hands on it, you can also go with Staff of Homa.
Ocean-Hued Clam (4-piece) is the best artifact set for Dehya, but if you don't have it, you can go with Maiden Beloved (4-piece).
- 2-Piece Bonus: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Bonus: When the character with this artifact heals a character in the party, a Sea-Dyed Foam will appear for 3 seconds, accumulating the amount of HP recovered from healing (including overflow healing).
- At the end of the duration, the Sea-Dyed Foam will explode, dealing DMG to nearby opponents based on 90% of the accumulated healing. (This DMG is calculated similarly to Reactions such as Electro-Charged, and Superconduct, but is not affected by Elemental Mastery, Character Levels, or Reaction DMG Bonuses).
- Only one Sea-Dyed Foam can be produced every 3.5 seconds. Each Sea-Dyed Foam can accumulate up to 30,000 HP (including overflow healing). There can be no more than one Sea-Dyed Foam active at any given time. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field.
- 2-Piece Bonus: Character Healing Effectiveness +15%
- 4-Piece Bonus: Using an Elemental Skill or Burst increases healing received by all party members by 20% for 10s.
Best Mika Team Composition in Genshin Impact
While creating a team with Mika, you can pick Raiden Shogun as the main DPS, who will activate superconduct elemental reaction, and you can pair them with Zhongli, who can use his shield to protect all the characters. At last, we would suggest you to pick a pyro character like Xiangling to take advantage of Melt and Overloaded reactions or a Dendro character like Nahida who can trigger Quicken elemental reactions.
Thus, the best team composition for Mika in Genshin Impact will be Raiden Shogun, Zhongli, Xiangling/Nahida.