Genshin Impact 3.2 update is bringing the much-awaited playable character, Nahida. She was introduced in the 3.1 update Archon quest and is the current Dendro God, Lesser Lord Kusanali. She is a 5-star character, and players will be able to pull her from the Phase I character banner in the upcoming update.
However, it will be crucial for you to pick the right weapon and artifacts to get the best out of her. Here is the best Nahida build you can use to get the maximum damage, defense, crit rate, and other stats in order to thrash the enemies.
Best Nahida Build in Genshin Impact
Nahida is best suited as a Support and DPS character in the party, and here are the best weapon and artifacts you can use to build her as you like.
A Thousand Floating Dreams would be the best weapon for Nahida for both roles. However, if you can't get your hands on it, you can also go with Kagura's Verity if you are building her as a DPS character and A Thousand Floating Dreams for the support role.
A Thousand Floating Dreams
Party members other than the equipping character will provide the equipping character with buffs based on whether their Elemental Type is the same as the latter or not. If their Elemental Types are the same, increase Elemental Mastery by 32.
If not, increase the equipping character's DMG Bonus from their Elemental Type by 10%. Each of the aforementioned effects can have up to 3 stacks. Additionally, all nearby party members other than the equipping character will have their Elemental Mastery increased by 40. Multiple such effects from multiple such weapons can stack.
Gains the Kagura Dance effect when using an Elemental Skill, causing the Elemental Skill DMG of the character wielding this weapon to increase by 12% for 16s. Max 3 stacks. This character will gain a 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus when they possess three stacks.
- Genshin Impact Banner Schedule – Nahida, Layla, Yoimiya
- Genshin Impact Nahida Web Event: Missions, Free Primogems, More
- Everything Announced In Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream
- Best Kazuha Build in Genshin Impact
Best Artifact Set
Deepwood Memories (4-piece) is the best artifact set for Nahida, but if you don't have it, you can go with Gilded Dreams (4-piece).
- 2-Piece Bonus: Dendro DMG Bonus +15%.
- 4-Piece Bonus: After Elemental Skills or Bursts hit opponents, the targets' Dendro RES will be decreased by 30% for 8s. This effect can be triggered even if the equipping character is not on the field.
- 2-Piece Bonus: Elemental Mastery +80.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Within 8s of triggering an Elemental Reaction, the character equipping this will obtain buffs based on the Elemental Type of the other party members. ATK is increased by 14% for each party member whose Elemental Type is the same as the equipping character, and Elemental Mastery is increased by 50 for every party member with a different Elemental Type. Each of the aforementioned buffs will count up to 3 characters. This effect can be triggered once every 8s. The character who equips this can still trigger its effects when not on the field.
So, that is everything you need to know about Nahida's build; now it's on you to choose which weapon and artifacts you will be selecting.
For more content from Teyvat, check out our section dedicated to the latest Genshin Impact news, updates, guides, features, and more. Also, make sure to follow our Genshin Impact Twitter account.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.