Festive Fever is Genshin Impact 4.4 Lunar Year event currency. Here is how to get it and use it to earn rewards.
The much-awaited Genshin Impact 4.4 Lunar Year event, Lantern Rite, has begun bringing multiple events, quests, and rewards into the game. Apart from this, you will also be able to enjoy fireworks with your favorite characters in Liyue.
In order to earn rewards during the Genshin Impact Lantern Rite event, you will have to earn Festive Fever, the event currency, and here is how you do it.
How To Get Festive Fever In Genshin Impact 4.4 Lantern Rite
Festive Fever currency will be first locked for you, and in order to unlock it, you will have to complete Lantern Rite's prerequisite quest, The Orioles Bask in Spring, The Heavens Present Auspices. Once done, you can go to the event section to check the amount of Festive Fever you have.
- Read More: Genshin Impact Furina Signature Weapon Guide
In order to earn it, you will have to play the Vibrant Harriers Aloft in Spring Breeze Event gameplay modes listed below:
- Paper Shadows
- Joyful Beasts and Auspices
In this gameplay mode, you will have to help Guoba and Yuegui in gathering ingredients. Their movement will cost Movement Points, and you will have to complete the challenge using multiple helpful tools with the assigned budget.
Joyful Beasts and Their Auspices
Joyful Beasts and Their Auspices feature three challenges, and you can select one of them to compete against other players to score points.
- Good Things Come Rolling In: Collect Lucky Teabricks to score points. You can use your Bumper Wushou to knock other players away in order to collect them first. Apart from this, you can also obtain any Teabricks they drop.
- Race to the Top: The field will have sections that lift up periodically, forming high platforms. You need to remain on these platforms and gather Fortune Teabricks to win.
- To Pluck Good Fortune: To keep your Mildness level high and earn more points, remain within the safe zone and steer clear of the Super Spicy Wok Hey. Don’t forget to gather the Prosperous Teabricks along the way.
In this mode, you will have to collect Jade Lotus Lanterns to earn points, avoid collecting Ominous Lantern, and use Fireworks Lantern to collect objects in order to reach the destination quickly.
How To Use Festive Fever In Genshin Impact
You can use Festive Fever to get multiple rewards like Primogems, Crown of Insight, Hero's Wit, and more. Along with this, you can also invite any 4-star Liyue character.