Freminet will be one of the three new characters coming to Genshin Impact 4.0 update. He is a Renowned Diver of the Court of Fontaine and is Lyney's younger brother; as Lyney says to Lynette, "Did you see that? As the dove emerged from the hat, the corner of Freminet's mouth turned up very slightly. Imagine how he'd react if we could find a way to make a whole flock of them fly out! After all, as his big brother, it's my duty to make him laugh."
He is a Cryo Claymore user, and will be a 4-star character. HoYoverse has revealed all the details about Freminet, you can find below everything we know about him, including his release date, abilities, and more.
Genshin Impact Freminet Release Date
Freminet will be available in Genshin Impact 4.0 Phase 2 banner which will begin on September 6; however, as per the official announcement by HoYoverse. You will be able to pull him from his banner by using Intertwined Fates, and each one of them will cost you 160 Primogems.
Freminet Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations
HoYoverse has announced the complete details about Freminet's Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations and you can have a look at them below.
Freminet's Attack Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Pressurized Floe
- Freminet does an upward thrust that will deal Cryo DMG and cause Freminet to enter Pers Time for 10s. While in Pers Time, his Elemental Skill will turn into Shattering Pressure.
Executes different sorts of attacks based on the Pressure level of Pers Time, and then cancels Pers Time.
- Level 0: Unleashes a vertical cut that will deal Cryo DMG.
- Levels 1 to 3: Unleashes a vertical cut alongside Pers, dealing Cryo DMG and Physical DMG. DMG dealt scales based on Pressure level.
- Level 4: Borrows the power of a fully-pressurized Pers to deal Physical DMG.
- When Freminet uses Normal Attacks, he will also unleash waves of frost that deal Cryo DMG and increase Pers’ Pressure level.
- The accompanying Cryo DMG dealt this way is considered Elemental Skill DMG. After Pressure Level 4 is reached, initiating a Normal Attack will convert it to a Level 4 Shattering Pressure.
Fundamental Force: Pneuma
At certain intervals, after using the upward thrust, a Spiritbreath Thorn in the form of another upward thrust will be created, dealing Pneuma-aligned Cryo DMG. To immobilize one’s opponent without taking their life can also be considered something of a “survival” strategy that one may choose.
Elemental Burst - Shadowhunter’s Ambush
Unleashes a wave of untouchable cold, dealing AoE Cryo DMG, resetting the CD of the Elemental Skill Pressurized Floe, and causing Freminet to enter the Stalking mode for 10s. While Stalking, his interruption resistance will increase, and Pressurized Floe will obtain the following buffs:
- CD decreased by 70%.
- Normal Attacks will give Pers 1 additional Pressure stack, and the frost released by his Normal Attacks deal 200% of their original DMG.This effect will be canceled when Freminet leaves the field.
Freminet's Passive Talents
- Saturation Deep Dive: When using Pressurized Floe: Shattering Pressure, if Pers Time has less than 4 levels of Pressure, the CD of Pressurized Floe will be decreased by Is.
- Parallel Condensers: When Freminet triggers Shatter against opponents, the DMG dealt by Pressurized Floe: Shattering Pressure will be increased by 40% for 5s.
- Deepwater Navigation: Yet to be revealed.
- Dreams of the Seething Deep: The CRIT Rate of Pressurized Floe: Shattering Pressure will be increased by 15%.
- Penguins and the Land of Plenty: Unleashing Pressurized Floe: Shattering Pressure will restore 2 Energy to Freminet. If a Pressure Level 4 Shattering Pressure is unleashed, this will restore 3 Energy.
- Song of the Eddies and Bleached Sands: Increases the Level of Normal Attack: Flowing Eddies by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Dance of the Snowy Moon and Flute: When Freminet triggers Frozen, Shatter, or Superconduct against opponents, his ATK will be increased by 9% for 6s. Max 2 stacks. This can be triggered once every 0.3s.
- Nights of Hearth and Happiness: Increases the Level of Pressurized Floe by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Moment of Waking and Resolve: When Freminet triggers Frozen, Shatter, or Superconduct against opponents, his CRIT DMG will be increased by 12% for 6s. Max 3 stacks. This can be triggered once every 0.3s.
You can get a look at him in the Genshin Impact Overture Teaser: The Final Feast, released by HoYoverse below.