Genshin Impact's next update will be named 2.0 instead of 1.7 and miHoYo has revealed that Ayaka and Yomiya will be coming to Inazuma.
In addition to this, just like in every special program, brand new redeem codes have been made available during the announcement for Genshin Impact 2.0 update, and here is a list of them along with a step-by-step guide on how to redeem them.
Genshin Impact 2.0 update redeem codes
Players are advised to redeem these as soon as possible since they are active till 10th July, 12:00 AM (UTC -5). Here is the list of the latest redeem codes available:
- AS6BQKLY9GLD – x100 Primogems, x10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- GBNA9J5H9Y4H – x100 Primogems, x10 Hero's Wit
- LS6T4L9ZZ7TH – x100 Primogems, x50,000 Mora
Extra Redeem Codes
- GENSHINGIFT – x50 Primogems and x3 Hero’s Wit
- GS6ACJ775KNV – x60 Primogems and x10000 Mora
- GenshinEpic – x10000 Mora, x3 Squirrel Fish, x3 Northern Apple Stew, x10 Adventurer Exp and x5 Fine Ores
- GenshinGalaxy – x10000 Mora, x3 Hash Browns, x3 Northern Smoked Chicken, x10 Adventurer EXP and x5 Fine Ores
- SBNBUK67M37Z – x30 Primogems and x5 Adventurer’s EXP (only for new players)
How to redeem Genshin Impact redeem codes
Follow the steps listed below to redeem these codes:
- Copy a redeem code from the list.
- Go to the official Genshin Impact Code Redemption website.
- Log in with your Genshin Impact account by clicking on the ‘Login’ button on the page’s top right corner.
- Select your server and then enter the Character Nickname.
- Paste the redeem code that you copied before and click on the ‘Redeem’ button.
- Open Genshin Impact and go to your in-game mail to claim your reward.
Don’t forget to follow our Genshin Impact dedicated section packed with guides, updates, news, and more.