Genshin Impact 2.1 beta has been released and has given us a preview of content coming to the next major update. The test version has brought a ton of new features to the game, including new characters, areas, weapons, and more.
The characters that will make their way to Genshin Impact in the future are Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, and Sangonomiya Kokomi. In this article, we will discuss the details about Raiden Shogun, i.e., Baal, including her release date, skills, weapons, leaks, and more.
Genshin Impact is a five-star Electro Polearm character, and as an undisputed supreme ruler of Inazuma, the Almighty Narukami Ogosho has promised the people of Inazuma an unchanging eternity to last throughout the ages.
Genshin Impact: Baal (Raiden Shogun) Release Date
As per the leaks, Baal, i.e., Raiden Shogun, will release on 1st September; however, an official announcement is yet to be made by miHoYo. The character was first spotted in the trailer of Genshin Impact 2.0 update “The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia” with her Samurai sword.
Baal: Raiden Shogun Attack and Skills
Here are Raiden Shogun's normal attack, elemental skill, and elemental burst details.
Performs up to 5 consecutive spear strikes.
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to perform an upward slash.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
The Raiden Shogun unveils a shard of her Euthymia, dealing Electro DMG to nearby opponents, and granting nearby party members the Eye of Stormy Judgement.
Eye of Stormy Judgement: When characters with this buff attack and hit opponents, the Eye will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Electro DMG at the opponent's position. The Eye can initiate one coordinated attack every 0.9s per party.
Gathering truths unnumbered and wishes uncounted, the Raiden Shogun unleashes the Musou no Hitotachi and deals AoE Electro DMG, using Musou Isshin in combat for a certain duration afterward. The DMG dealt by Musou no Hitotachi and Musou Isshin's attacks are based on the number of Shogan Byakugen no Rin's Resolve stacks consumed when this skill is used.
Musou Isshin: While in this state, the Raiden Shogun will wield her Tachi in battle, while her Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be infused with Electro DMG, which cannot be overridden. When such attacks hit opponents, she will regenerate Energy for all nearby party
members. Energy can be restored this way once every Is, and this effect can be triggered 5 times throughout this skill's duration.
While in this state, the Raiden Shogun's resistance to the interruption is increased, and she is immune to Electro Charged reaction DMG.
Shogan Byakugen no Rin: When nearby party members use their Elemental Bursts, the Raiden Shogun will build up Resolve based on the amount of energy they consume. The maximum amount of Resolve stacks is 60.
Baal (Raiden Shogun) Weapons
In Archon Quest for 2.0 update, The Immovable God And The Eternal Euthymia, Baal has been spotted wielding a Polearm weapon while fighting the traveller. In addition to this, as per the speculations based on Genshin Impact 2.0 trailer, her elemental burst will give her a sword as a weapon.
Baal, Raiden Shogun's Constellations
Here we have listed the different constellation levels of Baal (Raiden Shogun):
- Constellation Lvl. 1 - Ominous Inscription: Shogan Byakugen no Rain will gather Resolve even faster. When Electro characters use their Elemental Bursts, the Resolve gained is increased by 80%. When characters of other Elemental Types use their Elemental Bursts, the Resolve gained is increased by 20%.
- Constellation Lvl. 2 - Pledge of Propriety: When the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu expires, all nearby party members (excluding the Raiden Shogun) gain 30% bonus ATK for 10s.
- Constellation Lvl. 3 - Shinkage Bygones: Increases the Level of Secret Art: Musuo Shinsetsu by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Constellation Lvl. 4 - Steelbreaker: While in the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu, the Raiden Shogun's attacks ignore 60% of opponents' DEF.
- Constellation Lvl. 5 - Shogun's Descent: Increases the Level of Transcendence: Baleful Light by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Constellation Lvl. 6 - Wishbearer: While in the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu, the Raiden Shogun's Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will decrease all nearby party members' (but not including the Raiden Shogun herself) Elemental Burst CD by 1s when they hit opponents. This effect can trigger once every 1s and can trigger a total of 5 times during the state's duration.
We will update the article with more information as it becomes available.
In the meantime, don’t forget to join our community of Travelers on our Genshin Impact Twitter account, where you will find tips, tricks, guides, and more.