Genshin Impact introduces its next series of Forgeable Weapons for the Sumeru region in its latest version 3.0 update. You can only unlock these 4-star weapons by completing the World Quest series, which allows you to collect quest items to exchange for blueprints.
Lastly, you would have visited Sumeru City and located the blacksmith NPC, Ahangar, to complete the forging process. This guide explains how to unlock forgeable weapons, acquire blueprints, and more in Genshin Impact version 3.0.
Genshin Impact - How To Get All Sumeru Forgeable Weapons
Before seeking out the blueprints for the Sumeru Forgeable Weapons, you need to meet specific requirements to locate them. One of the requirements is having completed Aranyaka Part III: Nursery of Lost Dreams World Quest to unlock the Tree of Dreams, Vanarana, which should help you locate the Statue of the Seven nearby.
This quest also unlocks the vendor NPC, Aravinay, who is needed to purchase the blueprints; this NPC is found at the Vanarana Tree. If they aren't there, you'll need to travel to and find Silapna, a rock imbued with a green aura, and play the Rhythm of the Great Dream using Vintage Lyre to enter the dream state.
- How To Go To The Land Of The Dendro Archon In Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Archon Quest Chapter II Act II - How To Complete
- Genshin Impact Archon Quest Chapter II Act I - How To Complete
- Genshin Impact - Investigate The Courtyard Far Down The Corridor
Find the NPC and exchange Stories of You and the Aranara for one of the five blueprints from the vendor. Here, you can head to the blacksmith in Sumeru City and, granted you have the necessary materials, can craft the weapon.
Genshin Impact - How To Find All Stories of You & The Aranara
Sumeru’s latest batch of forgeable weapons features five free-to-play (F2P) weaponry that Travelers can use to boost their Elemental Mastery in Genshin Impact.
You’ll need five Stories of You and the Aranara that can be acquired when completing various World Quest series before visiting Aravinay to exchange them.
- Aranyaka: Part II - Dream Nursery: During The World of Aranara quest, you can receive the first Stories of You and the Aranara page after meeting Araja at Vimura Village and the Aranyaka item, which details your adventures with the Aranara.
- Agnihotra Sutra: Part III - The Final Chapter: Travel to the Mawtiyima Forest, where you’ll need to assist Aranaga with various tasks and unlock Mawtiyima to clear the Withering Zone to receive another Stories of You and the Aranara page.
- Varuna Gatha: After completing A Prayer for Rain on the Fecund Land quest, you’ll receive the Rhythm of the Source Water song, the third Stories of You, and the Aranara page.
- Vimana Agama: Part IV - Dev Delver Chapter: Defeat an Abyss Lector: Violet Lightning enemy and shut the extraction device before speaking with an NPC to get the fourth Stories of You and the Aranara page.
- Aranyaka: Part IV - In the End, the Forest Will Remember: During the “Hello, Thank You, and the Final Goodbye” quest, revisit Rana to receive the final Stories of You and the Aranara page.
Genshin Impact Forgeable Weapon Blueprint Locations
With all five Stories of You and the Aranara pages collected, you can now visit the vendor NPC, Aravinay, at the Vanarana Tree in Genshin Impact. You can exchange a Stories of You and the Aranara page to receive a blueprint known as Tales which, after reading them, can unlock its allocated forgeable weapon.
- Tale of the Desert: Unlocks the 4-star sword, Sapwood Blade
- Tale of the King’s Squire: Unlocks the 4-star bow, King’s Squire
- Tale of the Moonlight: Unlocks the 4-star polearm, Moonpiercer
- Tale of the Portent: Unlocks the 4-star catalyst, Fruit of Fulfilment
- Tale of the Forest King: Unlocks the 4-star claymore, Forest Regalia
After acquiring all five Tales from your Inventory under Precious Items, select the blueprint and select the “Use” option to learn how to craft the weapon. As mentioned, you can travel to the blacksmith in Sumeru City with the crafting materials to forge the weapon.
To craft each weapon, you’ll need to farm the following crafting materials and their quantities to acquire them:
- Midlander Sword Billet x1
- Midlander Bow Billet x1
- Midlander Polearm Billet x1
- Midlander Catalyst Billet x1
- Midlander Claymore Billet x1
- Crystal Chunk x250 (x50 for each weapon)
- White Iron Chunk x250 (x50 for each weapon)
- Mora x2500 (x500 for each weapon)
We want to thank the YouTube channel WoW Quests for their complete walkthroughs of locating all Forgeable Weapons in Genshin Impact. Please consider subscribing to their channel for more content.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.