Genshin Impact 3.0 update will not only bring two Dendro characters i.e. Tighnari and Collei but also an Electro character named Dori. She is a 4-star character and uses a sword to fight against her opponents.
As per her official description, she is a merchant in Sumeru, and no matter how rare the experimental materials are, Dori has them. If you are planning to pull her from her banner, you should start farming her ascension materials.
You can find their list below along with the information about farming them.
Genshin Impact Dori Ascension Materials
Phase 1 Ascension Materials
- 20,000 Mora
- 1x Vajrada Amethyst Sliver
- 3x Faded Red Satin
- 3x Kalpalata Lotus
Phase 2 Ascension Materials
- 40,000 Mora
- 3x Vajrada Amethyst Fragment
- 15x Faded Red Satin
- 10x Kalpalata Lotus
- 2x Thunderclap Fruitcore
Phase 3 Ascension Materials
- 60,000 Mora
- 6x Vajrada Amethyst Fragment
- 12x Trimmed Red Silk
- 20x Kalpalata Lotus
- 4x Thunderclap Fruitcore
Phase 4 Ascension Materials
- 80,000 Mora
- 3x Vajrada Amethyst Chunk
- 18x Trimmed Red Silk
- 30x Kalpalata Lotus
- 8x Thunderclap Fruitcore
Phase 5 Ascension Materials
- 100,000 Mora
- 6x Vajrada Amethyst Chunk
- 12x Rich Red Brocade
- 45x Kalpalata Lotus
- 12x Thunderclap Fruitcore
Phase 6 Ascension Materials
- 120,000 Mora
- 6x Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone
- 24x Rich Red Brocade
- 60x Kalpalata Lotus
- 20x Thunderclap Fruitcore
How To Farm Dori's Ascension Materials
- Mora: You can farm it through Blossom of Wealth, completing daily commissions, events, and more.
- Vajrada Amethyst Sliver: It is dropped by Electro Hypostases, Thunder Manifestation, and Electro Regisvines, or you can buy it from the Souvenir Shop
- Faded Red Satin: Dropped by Eremites
- Kalpalata Lotus: Found in the mountains of Sumeru
- Vajrada Amethyst Fragment: It is dropped by level 40+ Electro Hypostases, level 40+ Thunder Manifestation, and level 40+ Electro Regisvines, or you can craft it using Vajrada Amethyst Sliver.
- Thunderclap Fruitcore: Dropped by level 30+ Electro Regisvines
- Trimmed Red Silk: Dropped by level 40+ Eremites or you can craft it from Faded Red Satin.
- Vajrada Amethyst Chunk: It is dropped by level 60+ Electro Hypostases, level 60+ Thunder Manifestation, and level 60+ Electro Regisvines, or you can craft it using Vajrada Amethyst Fragment.
- Rich Red Brocade: Dropped by level 60+ Eremites or you can craft it from Trimmed Red Silk.
- Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone: It is dropped by level 75+ Electro Hypostases, level 75+ Thunder Manifestation, and level 75+ Electro Regisvines, or you can craft it using Vajrada Amethyst Chunk.
So, that's everything regarding Dori's ascension materials, and now, it's time for you to grind.
- Genshin Impact Collei Ascension Materials And How To Get Them
- Genshin Impact Tighnari Ascension Materials, Where To Find Them
- Genshin Impact 3.0 Livestream - Date, Time, Sumeru, Leaks
- Best Build For Kamisato Ayaka In Genshin Impact
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.