Moonlight Merriment is the latest event in Genshin Impact which will be starting from 27th September and will run till 11th October. Players will Adventure rank 28 will be able to participate in it after completing the "Chapter I: Act III - A New Star Approaches" and "Trulla Chapter: Act I - Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip".
In this event, players can complete various quests and challenges that will unlock as they proceed to different stages of Moonlight Merriment. Here is how you can complete it to earn all the rewards that are available to grab.
Moonlight Merriment Gameplay
Moonlight Merriment is divided into three stages, including "Path of Stalwart Stone", "Path of Gentle Breezes", and "Path of Austere Frost." Different quests will be unlocked before starting each stage, and here's what you can do in the event.
- Players can complete Moonlight Merriment: Part I quest once the event begins.
- Moonlight Merriment: Part Il quest will be accessible after the Festive Fever reaches 1,000.
Cuisine Machine Test Run
- This quest will be available for players after completing "Moonlight Merriment: Part I".
- Cuisine Machine Test Run cannot be completed in Co-op mode.
- Travels can access the "Moonlight Seeker" challenge after completing "Moonlight Merriment: Part I" and "The Many Matters of the Moonchase Festival".
- In addition to this, the expedition of the corresponding "Moonlight Seeker" will be opened simultaneously upon unlocking any phase of the game.
Moonchase Charms and Chests
- Players can collect Moonchase Charms and Moonchase Chests to move forward in Current Area Collection Progress to ultimately unlock various rewards.
Trail of Delicacies
- After completing "Moonlight Merriment: Part I" and "The Many
Matters of the Moonchase Festival", Travelers can access the "Trail
of Delicacies" challenge.
- In addition to this, the expedition of the corresponding "Trail of Delicacies" will be opened simultaneously upon unlocking any phase of the game.
The autumn moon shines bright, and Liyue Harbor is hard at work preparing for the traditional Moonchase Festival. The preparations for various activities based on the festival's theme are well underway.— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) September 26, 2021
See Full Details >>>https://t.co/R3pW5o1Ere#GenshinImpactpic.twitter.com/i49hUtvGPC
Moonlight Merriment Rewards
Players can claim the following rewards in the event:
- Moonchase Tales: Primogems, Hero's Wit, Mora, Recipe Oncidium Tofu, Recipe: Rice Pudding, and Recipe: Braised Meat
- Moonlight Seeker: Primogems, Luxurious Sea -Lord (Claymore), Emperor's Balsam (refinement material), Weapon Ascension Material, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and Mora
- Trail of Delicacies: Primogems, Crown of Insight, Emperor's Balsam, Talent Level-Up Material, Character Level-Up Material, and Mora
Check out our dedicated section for everything Genshin Impact, from news to leaks, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of miHoYo.