According to Kamisato Ayato, he has admirable wit and insight and the Tenryou Commission is incredibly fortunate to have such a man in their ranks. If you wish to add him to your party, you should know his abilities and talents closely.
Though HoYoverse has not revealed much info about him, leaks have given us the details about his abilities, passive talents, and more. Here's everything you need to know about Heizou.
Genshin Impact Heizou Release Date
HoYoverse is yet to reveal the release date of Heizou in Genshin Impact 2.8 update; however, it should be around June 13, when the next update launches. He is expected to be accompanied by Kazuha and Klee in his banner and all of these characters will have booster drop rates.
"Doushin Shikanoin has admirable wit and insight. While he is unfettered and unrestrained in demeanor, one should not dismiss his talents. The Tenryou Commission is incredibly fortunate to have such a man in their ranks." - Kamisato Ayato#GenshinImpactpic.twitter.com/lM0HNfZktr— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) May 16, 2022
Heizou Attack Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 fisticuffs empowered by a mighty wind, dealing Anemo DMG.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina and performs a sweeping kick that deals Anemo DMG.
- Plunging Attack: Calling upon the surging wind, Heizou plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact with the ground.
Elemental Skill - Heartstopper Strike
- Tap: Wields the swift winds to launch a Heartstopper Strike that deals Anemo DMG.
- Hold: Charges energy to unleash an even stronger blow. He will obtain the Declension effect while charging, which will increase the power of the Heartstopper Strike. When the skill button is released or the skill finishes charging, he will strike forward,
dealing Anemo DMG.
- Declension: Increases the power of the next Heartstopper Strike. Max 4 stacks.
When you possess 4 Declension stacks, the Conviction effect will be produced, which will cause the next Hearstopper Strike to be even stronger and have a larger AoE.
Elemental Burst - Windmuster Kick
- Leaps into the air and uses the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger and kicks his opponent. The Vacuum Slugger will explode upon hit and create an Arresting Windtunnel that pulls in nearby objects and opponents, dealing AoE Anemo DMG.
- When Vacuum Slugger hits opponents affected by Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, these opponents will be afflicted with
Windmuster lris. This Windmuster Iris will explode after a moment and dissipate, dealing AoE DMG of the corresponding
aforementioned elemental type.
- Vacuum Slugger can afflict a maximum of 4 opponents with the Windmuster Iris. A single opponent cannot be under the
effect of Windmuster Irises of different elements at the same time.
Heizou Passive Talents
- Pre-Existing Guit: Decreases sprinting Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
- Paradoxical Practice: When Shikanoin Heizou activates a Swirl reaction while on the field, he will gain 1 Declension stack for Heartstopper Strike. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s.
- Penetrative Reasoning: After Shikanoin Heizou's Heartstopper Strike hits an opponent, increases all party members' (excluding Shikanoin Heizou) Elemental Mastery by 80 for 10s.
If the official details will be any different from the leaks, we will update this guide accordingly.
- Genshin Impact 2.8 Banner Schedule - Heizou, Kazuha
- How to Watch Genshin Impact 2.8 Livestream - Date, Time, Leaks
- Genshin Impact Shikanoin Heizou Talent Level Up Materials and How to Get Them
- Genshin Impact Shikanoin Heizou Ascension Materials and How to Get Them
For more content from Teyvat, check out our section dedicated to the latest Genshin Impact news, updates, guides, features, and more. Also, make sure to keep an eye on our Genshin Impact Twitter account.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.