Genshin Impact's 2.2 update is around the corner, and its livestream has revealed all the new characters, enemies, areas and more coming to the game. In addition to this, a special announcement was made by miHoYo that has got many players excited.
Before saying goodbye to everyone, the hosts of the special program revealed a collaboration between Genshin Impact and Razer under which different gaming products will be launched.
These products will be inspired by the game's fantasy aesthetic and will include:
- Razer Iskur x Ergonomic Gaming Chair (Genshin Impact Edition)
- Razer Goliathus Speed Soft Gaming Mouse Mat - Medium (Genshin Impact Edition)
- Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Ergonomic Wireless Gaming Mouse (Genshin Impact Edition)
All of these products will be available to purchase on Razer's official website later this month, and Travelers will also get a special in-game bonus for buying them.
Players will need to recharge with Razer Gold in order to purchase the co-branded products. This can be done by following these steps:
- Go to Genshin Impact top-up centre and login with your miHoYo account
- Select your game server and character, and then choose 'Razer Gold' as your payment method.
- Select the product you want to purchase and log in to your Razer ID to complete your purchase.
This is the second time Genshin Impact and Razer have collaborated, the last time it was done in December 2020.
Don’t forget to check out our dedicated Genshin Impact section featuring news, updates, guides and more
Featured image courtesy of miHoYo.