Recently, the developers have been looking for it to have a bigger presence on Twitch and have released the Paimon extension for Twitch and held a limited-time Recruitment Event with Primogems as rewards.
Now, miHoYo has decided to take the next step announcing a new Streamer Partner Program that will “provide more support to streamers" offering "high-quality content tutorials and opportunities for collaboration" to help Genshin Impact streamers further grow their audiences.
How to join Genshin’s Partner Program
At the moment, only Twitch streamers will have the opportunity to be part of this new program, although miHoYo has not ruled out offering the same access to content creators on other platforms.
According to their announcement in HoYoLAB, all interested parties must meet the following requirements, to be taken into account as part of the program:
- Applicants must have a Twitch channel as well as broadcast Genshin Impact-related content.
- Applicants' Twitch channel must have at least 3,000 followers.
- The content of the applicant's broadcasts must not include topics related to politics, violence, pornography, war or any other content prohibited by the platform, including content that may infringe copyright.
If you meet these requirements, then the only thing left to do is fill out the following form.
Within a period of 15 business days after submission, applicants will receive a notification email with the evaluation results, with those accepted also receiving an invitation email with more details.
All streamers who successfully join will get the following perks:
- Monthly in-game rewards
- Merchandise prizes
- Exclusive Discord channels within Genshin’s official servers
- More opportunities for communication and collaboration with Genshin’s official team
- More opportunities for exposure on miHoYo’s official platforms
Applications for Genshin’s Streamer Partner Program will be open until 26th October.
Featured image courtesy of miHoYo.