Genshin Impact 4.0 update will be one of the biggest updates in the history of the game and will bring one of the most awaited regions, Fontaine. Along with this, you will also be able to unlock Hydro Traveler by interacting with any Statue of the Seven in Fontaine. Now, just like every other version, Hydro Traveler will have different abilities, talents, and constellations.
While HoYoverse hasn't announced Hydro Traveler's details officially, leaks by Honey Impact have revealed the full kit, and you can find it below.
Genshin Impact Hydro Traveler Abilities, Passive Talents & Constellations
You will be able to unlock Hydro Traveler starting from August 16, which is the expected release date of the Genshin Impact 4.0 update and Fontaine.
Hydro Traveler's Attack Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 5 rapid strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Charged Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Aquacrest Saber
- Unleashes a torrent that can cleanse the world.
- Sends a Torrent Surge forward that will deal Hydro DMG to opponents it comes into contact with.
- Enter Aiming Mode and constantly fire off Dewdrops in the direction in which you are aiming, dealing Hydro DMG to opponents they hit.
- When the skill ends, it will send a Torrent Surge forward that will deal Hydro DMG to opponents it comes into contact with.
- When the Traveler's HP is higher than 50%, they will continuously lose HP and cause Dewdrop DMG to increase based on their HP.
- At certain intervals, after using Torrent Surge, this skill will unleash a Spiritbreath Thorn that pierces opponents, dealing Pneuma-aligned Hydro DMG.
Elemental Burst - Rising Waters
- Unleashes a slow-moving floating bubble that deals continuous Hydro DMG to nearby opponents.
You can have a look at all these abilities in Genshin Impact below:
Hydro Traveler's Passive Talents
- Spotless Waters: After the Dewdrop fired by the Hold Mode of the Aquacrest Saber hits an opponent, a Sourcewater Droplet will be generated near to the Traveler. If the Traveler picks it up, they will restore 7% HP. 1 Droplet can be created this way every second, and each use of Aquacrest Saber can create 4 Droplets at most.
- Conclusive Ovation: If HP has been consumed via Suffusion while using the Hold Mode Aquacrest Saber, the Torrent Surge at the skill's end will deal Bonus DMG equal to 45% of the total HP the Traveler has consumed in this skill use via Suffusion. The maximum DMG Bonus that can be gained this way is 5,000.
Hydro Traveler's Constellations
- Swelling Lake: Picking up a Sourcewater Droplet will restore 2 Energy to the Traveler. Requires the Passive Talent "Spotless Waters."
- Trickling Purity: The Movement SPD of Rising Waters' bubble will be decreased by 30%, and its duration increased by 3s.
- Turbulent Ripples: Increases the Level of Aquacrest Saber by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Pouring Descent: When using Aquacrest Saber, an Aquacrest Aegis that can absorb 10% of the Traveler's Max HP in DMG will be created and will absorb Hydro DMG with 250% effectiveness. It will persist until the Traveler finishes using the skill. Once every 2s, after a Dewdrop hits an opponent, if the Traveler is being protected by Aquacrest Aegis, the DMG Absorption of the Aegis will be restored to 10% of the Traveler's Max HP. If the Traveler is not presently being protected by an Aegis, one will be redeployed.
- Churning Whirlpool: Increases the Level of Rising Waters by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Tides of Justice: When the Traveler picks up a Sourcewater Droplet, they will restore HP to the nearest party member with the lowest HP percentage remaining based on 6% of their Max HP.
We will update this page if the official kit is any different from the leaked one, so make sure to keep an eye on it.