Lynette will be joining Lyney in Genshin Impact 4.0 update and a Multi-Function Magic Assistant to him in Fontaine. She is an Anemo character and is a younger sister to Lyney, as per Genshin Impact Fandom. In addition to this, leaks suggest that she is a sword user and will be making a debut in the game as a 4-star character.
HoYoverse has revealed all the details about Lynette and you can find below everything we know about her, including her release date, abilities, and more.
Genshin Impact Lynette Release Date
Lynette will be available in Genshin Impact 4.0 Phase 1 banner on August 16, as per the official announcement by HoYoverse. You will be able to pull him from her banner by using Intertwined Fates, and each one of them will cost you 160 Primogems.
"That's already the fifth time this month... Haven't you learned not to mess with Lynette?"— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) July 3, 2023
— Words muttered by Freminet to a vacuum cleaner, overheard by Lyney as he left his room in the dead of night.
Elegance in the Shadows
◆ "Multi-Function Magic Assistant"
Lynette Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations
HoYoverse has announced the details about Lynette's Abilities, Passive Talents, and Constellations. You can have a look at her complete kit below.
Lynette's Attack Talents
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 rapid strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash 2 rapid sword strikes.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill - Enigmatic Feint
- Flicks her mantle and executes an Enigma Thrust, dealing Anemo DMG. When the Enigma Thrust hits an opponent, it will restore Lynette's HP based on her Max HP, and in the 4s afterward, she will lose a certain amount of HP per second.
Based on whether you press or hold this ability, she will use Enigma Thrust differently.
- She swiftly uses an Enigma Thrust.
- Lynette will enter a high-speed Pilfering Shadow state and apply Shadowsign to a nearby opponent.
- When this high-speed state ends, Lynette will unleash her Enigma Thrust. If there is an opponent with Shadowsign applied to them nearby, Lynette will approach them in a flash before using Enigma Thrust.
- A maximum of 1 opponent can have Shadowsign at any one time. When this opponent gets too far from Lynette, the Shadowsign will be canceled.
Fundamental Force: Ousia
- At specific intervals, Lynette will unleash a Surging Blade when she uses Enigma Thrust, dealing Ousia-aligned Anemo DMG.
Elemental Burst - Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift
- Lynette raises her mantle high, dealing AoE Anemo DMG, using skillful sleight of hand to make a giant Bogglecat Box appear!
- Taunts nearby opponents, attracting their attacks.
- Deals Anemo DMG to nearby opponents at intervals.
- When the Bogglecat Box comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, it will gain the corresponding element and additionally fire Vivid Shots that will deal DMG from that element at intervals.
- Elemental Absorption of this kind will only occur once during this ability's duration.
Lynette's Passive Talents
- Sophisticated Synergy: Within 10s after using Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift, when there
are 1/2/3/4 Elemental Types in the party, all party members' ATK will be increased by 8%/12%/16%/20% respectively.
- Props Positively Prepped: After the Bogglecat Box summoned by Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift performs Elemental Coversion, Lynette's Elemental Burst will deal 15% more DMG. This effect will persist until the Bogglecat Box's duration ends.
- Point Mnemonics: Shows the location of nearby Revival Orbs on the minimap. The underwater Stamina and HP gained from touching Orbs will be increased by 25%.
- A Cold Blade Like a Shadow: When Enigmatic Feint's Enigma Thrust hits an opponent with Shadowsign, a vortex will be created at that opponent's position that will pull nearby opponents in.
- Endless Mysteries: Whenever the Bogglecat Box summoned by Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift fires a Vivid Shot, it will fire an extra Vivid Shot.
- Cognition-Inverting Gaze: Increases the Level of Magic Trick: Astonishing Shift by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Tacit Coordination: Increases Enigmatic Feint's charges by 1.
- Obscuring Ambiguity: Increases the Level of Enigmatic Feint by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Intent-Identifying Insight: When Lynette uses Enigmatic Feint's Enigma Thrust, she will gain an Anemo Infusion and 20% Anemo DMG Bonus for 6s.
You can get a look at her in the Genshin Impact Overture Teaser: The Final Feast, released by HoYoverse below as she appears with Lyney.