Genshin Impact 3.4 update, which is releasing on January 18, will add new character cards in Genius Invokation TCG mode. There are over 20 character cards currently in the game, and the upcoming patch will bring Beidou and Klee cards. Here is what kind of damage each character card will deal and how you can unlock them.
New Genius Invokationi Character Cards in Genshin Impact 3.4
Klee Character Card
You can unlock Klee's character card by going to The Cat's Tail and inviting Klee for a duel. You will then have to complete specific challenges to get Klee character and talent card. Here are the details of its attacks, skills, and talent card.
- Deals 1 Pyro damage
- Deals 3 Pyro damage. This character gains Explosive Spark.
- When the character to which this is attached uses a Charged Attack, spends 1 less Pyro and deals +1 DMG.
- Charged Attack: When the total number of your Elemental Dice is even, the Normal Attack to use will be considered a Charged Attack.
- Usages: 1
- Deals 3 Pyro DMG, creates 1 Sparks' n' Splash at the opponent's play area.
Sparks 'n' Splash
- After your character uses a Skill: Sparks' n' Splash deals 2 Pyro DMG to your active character.
- Usages: 2
Talent Card: Pounding Surprise
- When your active character is Klee, equip this card.
- After Klee equips this card, immediately use Jumpy Dumpty once. When your Klee, who has this card equipped, creates an Explosive Spark, its Usage +1.
- You must have Klee in your deck to add this card to your deck.
Beidou Character Card
Similar to Klee, you will have to invite Beidou for a duel at The Cat's Tail and complete challenges to get Beidou's character and talent card. Here are the details of its attacks, skills, and talent card.
- Deals 2 Physical DMG.
- This character gains a Tidecaller: Surf Embrace and Prepare Skill: Wavestrider.
Tidecaller: Surf Embrace
- The next time this character acts, they will immediately use the Skill: Wavestrider.
- While preparing this Skill: Grant 2 Shield, points to the character to which this is attached.
- Deals 2 Electro DMG.
- Deals 3 Electro DMG, creates 1 Thunderbeast's Targe.
- After your character uses a Normal Attack: Deal 1 Electro DMG.
- When your character receives at least 3 DMG: Decrease DMG taken by 1.
- Duration (Rounds): 2
- When your active character is Beidou, equip this card.
- After Beidou equips this card, immediately use Tidecaller once. When Beidou, who has this card equipped, uses Wavestrider: If DMG is taken while Prepare Skill is active, Beidou's Normal Attacks this Round will cost 1 less Unaligned Element.
- Can be triggered 2 times. You must have Beidou in your deck to add this card to your deck.