This guide will show how to do exactly that, as we walk you through the best Ningguan build you can use in Genshin Impact. Along with her rating when compared to the other characters in the game, to give you all the context you need.
Ningguang Rating in Genshin Impact
Ningguang is primarily a support DPS (Damage per Second) character and can excel in this role fairly well. She is rated as an A rank character and while she might not be the most powerful, she can be a useful addition to your squad with the right build.
Her main abilities are Star Jade Fragments which focus on High Elemental burst damage and using a Geo Screen that can support her team and serve as a form of defense. As such, the build we will be focusing on revolves around increasing her attack damage to make up for her lack of speed as her main weakness.
- Best Kazuha Build in Genshin Impact 2022
- Genshin Impact 2.8 Banner Schedule - Heizou, Kazuha
- Bennett - Rating & Best Build in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering Quest Guide
Best Ningguang Build in Genshin Impact
Below are the recommended weapons for the best Ningguang build in Genshin Impact. We have also provided alternative substitutes which can serve you well until you find the recommended gear.
Memory Of Dust increases the Shield Strength of the caster and increases the Attack of any hits. This effect is also strengthened when the character using it is under the protection of a shield.
- Lost Prayer To The Sacred Wings - Increase movement speed by 10%, and when in battle you gain an 8% Elemental Damage bonus every 4 seconds. This maxes out to four stacks and lasts until you leave the combat area or your character falls.
- Solar Pearl - Normal attack hits increase your Elemental skill and Elemental burst damage by 20% for 6 seconds. Likewise, Elemental skills and Elemental burst hits increase your Normal attack damage by 20% for 6 seconds.
Archaic Petra gives you an increased Geo damage of 15% at a two-piece set. And with a four-piece set, when you get an Elemental Shard created through a Crystalize Reaction, all party members gain a 35% damage increase for that specific element for 10 seconds.
- Gladiator’s Finale - The two pice set gives you an 18% increase in Attack damage. And the four-piece set is not applicable.
- Brave Heart - The two pice set gives you an 18% increase in Attack damage. And the four-piece gives you a 30% damage boost to enemies whose health is over 50%.
For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Genshin Impact guides, news, tips, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of miHoYo.