Genshin Impact developer HoYoverse has a new web event, Mesmerizing Dream at Sea, set to the beautiful backdrop of the Golden Apple Archipelago. As your adventures on the island end, Paimon, and the Traveler look back on the amazing vacation, they spent with friends.
Paimon, however, recently had a dream but is having a hard time remembering what had happened and tasks the Traveler to help her find her lost memories. This guide will provide Travelers details for this new Genshin Impact web event, including start and end dates, how to play, correct daily answers, and rewards.
Genshin Impact's Mesmerizing Dream at Sea web event – Schedule & eligibility
The latest web event, Mesmerizing Dream at Sea, transports Travelers to a wondrous dreamscape with their companion, Paimon. This web event began on 22nd July 2022 and will have a limited run for nine days, ending on 31st July 2022 at 11:59 pm server time.
Web Event "Mesmerizing Dream at Sea" Now Online: Take part to obtain Primogems and help Paimon recall her dream!— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) July 22, 2022
July 22, 2022 – July 31, 2022 23:59 (Server Time)
>>Click to Take Part in Event<<https://t.co/DzQk0txICF#GenshinImpactpic.twitter.com/nr0erdpT8X
Travelers looking for an opportunity to be rewarded with extra Primogems and Mora can participate in this web event as long as they meet specific requirements. They'll need to hold an Adventure Rank of 32 and higher to be eligible for this event, which then they can begin by following the web event page.
Genshin Impact's Mesmerizing Dream at Sea web event – Gameplay details
Before starting the web event, Travelers must use their HoYoverse account to log in to the event and then choose their preferred server and character. You can also log in using the direct link from the in-game Mail if you're playing from your PS4 or PS5 console.
After logging in, you'll be able to enter the web event, which starts with you and Paimon on the Golden Apple Archipelago, pondering the adventures. She'll let the Traveler know that she had a peculiar dream the night before which she's struggling to remember it.
- How To Solve Save Leon Part 2 Puzzle In Genshin Impact
- All Genshin Impact Mona Domain Astral Puzzle Solution
- Genshin Impact Collei – Release Date, Skills, Passive Talents, Constellations
- Genshin Impact Dori – Release Date, Skills, Passive Talents, Constellations
The web event's main objective is to assist Paimon by entering her dream and completing several objectives to collect inspiration. Once you have gathered enough inspiration, you can visit each of the five dream levels, which each one unlocks every day, proceed with the dialogue and select the correct answers.
If you select the incorrect answer, you can hand Paimon a snack to help her remember, as the wrong answer remains on screen. After successfully remembering her dream, you can claim your rewards from the in-game Mail.
Genshin Impact's Mesmerizing Dream at Sea web event – Clues & Answers
When visiting each dream level within Paimon's dream, there will be some dialogue between the Traveler and Paimon where she discusses her dream. As she's trying to remember, there will be dialogue options that provide clues on what her dream may be about, and selecting the correct answer will help her remember it.
Travelers can also view previous conversations with Paimon to help them determine the correct answers to choose from. Below we have listed the questions/clues and their correct answers to proceed with the Mesmerizing Dream at Sea web event in Genshin Impact:
Day 1 Clues and Answers:
- Clue #1: The island was very familiar. It's probably the first island we went to, but Paimon can't seem to put a finger on it…
- Answer #1: Is it an island with lots of Dodocos?
- Clue #2: What was the name of the vehicle that took us to the archipelago that time?
- Answer #2: The Kaboomball Fortress
- Clue #3: When Paimon came out of the fortress, Paimon seemed to see something… Here is a rough description of how it looks. Paimon wonders what it really is…
- Answer #3: A flying Treasure Chest.
Day 2 Clues and Answers:
- Clue #1: A brilliantly-colored Forest Boar… What could it be?
- Answer #1: "Dream Form"
- Clue #2: Every time the Travelers faces this wicked flying creature, a headache would follow. But why?
- Answer #2: A Specter
- Clue #3: That's because, among those Specter, there was a living creature calling for Paimon's help… Here is a rough description of how the creature looks. Paimon wonders what it really is…
- Answer #3: Some creature that's good at pulling pranks (A bake-danuki).
Day 3 Clues and Answers:
- Clue #1: Looked like a tool for shipping cargoes… Paimon remembers the Traveler has destroyed many of them before… What was it…
- Answer #1: A Slime Balloon
- Clue #2: When Paimon approached them, Paimon heard a suspicious "Ya!" Who could it be…
- Answer #2: Hilichurls
- Clue #3: But Paimon remembers the shape of it! Here's what its shape looked like… what could it be…
- Answer #3: A type of flying emergency food (Paimon, herself!)
Day 4 Clues and Answers:
- Clue #1: Then there was a strange building. It looked like something that Fischl is very passionate about… It was also a crucial culture in Immernachtreich! What could it be?
- Answer #1: Theater
- Clue #2: Paimon remembers dreaming of something quite amazing… It asks strange questions all the time. What was it, though?
- Answer #2: Night Raven Statue
- Clue #3: Paimon dreamed of about five Night Raven Statues… And they gathered around someone lying on the floor… Here's what its shape looked like… what could it be…
- Answer #3: Paimon
Day 5 Clues and Answers:
- Clue #1: Suddenly, a big round thingy showed up! It even glowed and was really noticeable against the night sky! And it had got a lot to do with a very familiar friend of ours… what was it?
- Answer #1: Scryglass
- Clue #2: There was something on the ground right below the Scryglass… it seemed to be connected with the images on the Scryglass… what could it be?
- Answer #2: Star Guide
- Clue #3: Paimon remembers finding something in the chest… it was shaped like this… what was it?
- Answer #3: An ingredient that was once considered an ornamental plant (A cabbage).
Genshin Impact's Mesmerizing Dream at Sea web event – Rewards
After Travelers have completed the Daily Commissions and other tasks to obtain Paimon's inspirations, they'll be able to assist her in remembering her dream. Before the web event concludes, they'll be able to claim several rewards, which won't be available after the event ends.
Below are the various rewards you can claim during the web event, which should be claimed in time:
- Primogems ×80
- Hero's Wit ×6
- Mystic Enhancement Ore ×8
- Sanctifying Unction ×4
- Mora ×90,000
We want to thank the YouTube channels Noxxis Gaming and MoKonDo TV for their complete walkthrough of the Mesmerizing Dream at Sea Web Event in Genshin Impact. Please consider subscribing to their channel for more content.
For all the amazing content from Teyvat, check out our dedicated Genshin Impact section for the latest news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of HoYoverse.