The Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) next-gen version is undoubtedly the best we've ever seen the game look. It comes with the complete story, as well as GTA Online for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Featuring three distinct graphics modes, and a host of other graphical improvements, both GTA 5 and GTA Online is something those with next-gen consoles shouldn't miss out on. It is not JUST a graphical upgrade either, as next-gen exclusive new cars/vehicles for GTA Online on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S have been spotted.
In this article, we detail all the new GTA Online next-gen cars and the price in GTA Cash you will need to pay to get them.
All new GTA Online next-gen cars/vehicles & prices
By our count, there are a total of five new cars/vehicles in GTA Online's next-gen version. These come from Legendary Motorsport, Southern San Andreas Super Autos, and Warstock Cache and Carry, which players can purchase using their hard-earned GTA Cash.
- How GTA Online's next-gen Career Builder works
- How to transfer GTA 5 Story Mode Progress to PS5 and Xbox Series X
- How to pre-load GTA 5 - PS5 and Xbox Series X file size
- How to play GTA V next-gen for free
By far the most expensive and probably sought-after of the lot is the Weaponized Ignus. Not to be confused with the Ignus from The Contract DLC, this vehicle comes fitted with a minigun!
Below, you can check out all the new cars in GTA Online's next-gen version and their price. The images below come from GTA leaker TezFunz2 via Twitter.
- Weaponized Ignus priced at $3,245,000 from Warstock Cache and Carry.
- Karin S95 priced at $1,995,000 (Currently free on sale) from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
- Imponte Arbiter GT priced at $1,580,000 from Southern San Andreas Super Autos.
- Pfister Astron Custom priced at $1,720,000 from Legendary Motorsport.
- Coil Cyclone II priced at $2,250,000 from Legendary Motorsport.
While the images above showcase Xbox Series X/S cars, these are available on PS5 as well, just to make it clear.
There you have it, all five new cars/vehicles in GTA Online's next-gen version exclusive to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles. It will be interesting to see if Rockstar Games decides to add even more content or vehicles in a future update that are also exclusive to next-gen consoles.
Featured image courtesy of Rockstar Games.