Halo Infinite's latest free event, Tactical Ops, is now live across all platforms. Similar to the Fracture: Tenrai event before it, the Tactical Ops event adds a new game mode, a 10 tier reward pass, new cosmetics, and more.
It's been a slow few weeks for Halo Infinite, with many players having showing concern regarding the lack of new content and the overall future of the game.
To make matters worse, 343 recently announced that Halo Infinite's campaign co-op wouldn't launch with Season 2. All the negativity and concern circulating about Halo Infinite's future makes the ongoing Tactical Ops Event even more important. Here's everything that it offers.
Halo Infinite Tactical Ops new game mode
Similar to the Fiesta mode in Fracture Tenrai Event, Tactical Ops adds a new playlist of a game mode called Tactical Slayer. It is the good old Slayer but with no radars, no shields, and increased headshot damage.
The four Tactical Slayer playlists -Tactical Slayer Commandos, Tactical Slayer Sidekicks, Tactical Slayer Stalker Rifles, and Tactical Slayer Manglers are tremendously fun to play and adds a new level of precision to the gameplay experience.
- Halo TV series: Release date, cast, trailer, synopsis, and more
- Halo Infinite new multiplayer maps leaked
- 343 to reduce pricing of Halo Infinite cosmetics
- Halo Infinite Tactical Ops event end date
Halo Infinite Tactical Ops event rewards
The Tactical Ops event has a 10 tier reward that you can unlock by completing event-specific challenges. Here are all the rewards available:
- Claw Patrol (Epic Stance)
- Phalanx(Rare Visor Mark VII)
- Emile (Epic Charm)
- Lone Wolf (Legendary Charm)
- Mark V ZETA (Legendary Helmet Mark VII)
- TAC/AHD Type 3ZY (Epic Chest Mark VII)
- MAT – 2550/ Grenade Pack (Epic Utility Mark VII)
- Tigris (Legendary Glove Mark VII)
- Scorpion Punch (Epic Armor Coating Mark VII)
- UA/Mauros (Legendary Helmet Attachment)
Halo Infinite Tactical Ops event end date
The Tactical Ops event runs up to 22nd March 10 am PT. Unlike Fracture: Tenrai Event, 343 has no plans to bring back Tactical Ops Event, so this is probably your only shot at snagging these free rewards. 343 has also not confirmed whether the Tactical Slayer mode would remain in the game or not once the event is over. It would be a shame if it's not because it's ridiculously fun!
That concludes our guide on Halo Infinite's Tactical Ops event. Make sure to check our dedicated Halo section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of 343 Industries.