Hogwarts Legacy includes a vast collection of collectibles fellow witches and wizards can seek out during their spare time or in-between class at the castle. However, they appeared to have given many students a great deal of trouble as there’s some mystery surrounding these owl-looking statuettes.
But you’ll need to first trigger its adjacent quest before going hunting, and it does take some bravery to explore Hogwarts and its surrounding areas in pursuit of them. This guide details all known locations where you can find the Demiguise Statues in Hogwarts Legacy.
REMINDER - Hogwarts Legacy was due to launch on PS4 and Xbox One on April 4, but now won't release until 5 May 2023.
Table of Contents
All Demiguise Moon Statue Locations In Hogwarts Legacy
Student witches and wizards must first speak with the caretaker, Gladwin Moon, which triggers their quest before they can start looking for the statues. Additionally, should you be brave enough to seek them out, these statues can only be found at nighttime, meaning you’ll encounter frightening foes during your exploration.
If you don’t know how to change the time of day in-game, we’ve detailed how you can achieve this in a handy guide. We advise flying around on broomstick or utilizing the Floo Flames to fast travel between points on the map.
Below we’ve listed all the locations where to find the Demiguise Statue in Hogwarts Legacy:
- Head inside the Tomes and Scrolls building and go behind the counter; to the left is a bedroom with the statue resting on the drawer.
- Start at the Floo Flame west of Hogsmeade and go down the steps into Hog’s Head Alley and find the third building to your right. Unlock the door using the Alohomora spell and head upstairs to find the next statue.
- Visit the Hog’s Head tavern and take the right side door inside to find the next statue atop wooden crates.
- From the Floo Flame west of Hogsmeade, make a left turn to locate the home straight ahead. Once again, unlock the door using the Alohomora spell and head upstairs to find it on the dresser.
- Go to The Three Broomsticks Inn south of Hogsmeade and head inside before taking the staircase up on your left. From the deck landing, go right and keep climbing the subsequent stairs to find a locked door, which unlocks it, accesses a room with the statue on a table near the fireplace.
- Starting at the Floo Flame south of Hogsmeade, go right by The Three Broomsticks Inn and find the building behind the inn before unlocking the door. Go upstairs and find the statue on the side table beside an armchair.
- At the Floo Flame north of Hogsmeade, locate Dervish and Banges and head inside to find the statue on the counter.
- From the Floo Flame north of Hogsmeade, go left of Honeydukes, find the southernmost house and unlock its door. The statue is on the right side of a side table below a painting.
- Head north from the North Hogsmeade Floo Flame and locate the building on your right near the pier. Unlock the door and head inside to find the last statue on the fireplace mantle.
All Hogwarts Castle Demiguise Moon Statue Locations In Hogwarts Legacy
- Head to the South Wing of Hogwarts and find the door beside the Floo Flame before crossing the bridge to the next door. Once inside, go down the steps, turn left to find the furthermost door on your left to unlock it; head inside and open the third bathroom door with a notice hanging on it and find the statue inside on a wooden crate.
- Travel to The Great Hall Floo Flame, find the door behind the pews to the bottom right and unlock the door. Inside the room is where the next statue is located on a side table near the fireplace.
- From the Divination Classroom Floo Flame west of The Library Annex, head up the stairs and wait for the ladder to drop before ascending to the Divination Classroom, where the statue is found on a desk.
- From the Potions Classroom Floo Flame, head straight through the doors before heading down the staircase on your left until you’ve reached Central Hall. Find the last door on the left and unlock it; go straight down Long Gallery, find the first door on your left, and open it to find the statue beside a ladder.
- At the Central Hall Floo Flame, head towards the giant ornate statue and take the door by the staircase on the right. Enter the Library and turn right before the spiral staircase and through the gates at The Restricted Section before going down the stairs. Take the door left of the bookshelf, and at the end of the room, head through the corridor; take a left turn down before going right through the doorway and head to the end of the room to find the statue on a desk near the lamp.
- Head towards the Beasts Classroom Floo Flame and locate the second building before unlocking the door where the next statue rests on a side table.
- From the Hogwarts North Exit Floo Flame, make a left before the bridge and unlock the door below the stone staircase on the left side, where the statue is atop a wooden crate.
- At the Bell Tower Courtyard Floo Flame, head up the staircase on your right towards the door to enter the North Hall. Go down the stairs, through the door on your right, to enter the Dungeons and take the stairs on your right again past the horse statue. Keep going down before making a right turn and find the first door on the left; unlock it to enter the Muggle Studies Classroom, where the statue is located on the drawer on the right by the door.
- From the Transfiguration Courtyard Floo Flame, enter The Astronomy Wing, find the door across the entrance on the right, and unlock it to find the statue on the shelf.
- At the Floo Flame by Professor Fig’s Classroom, head towards the room across from it on your right to enter Professor Fig’s Classroom; where going up to the office, the statue is beside the fireplace on the left.
Other Demiguise Moon Statue Locations In Hogwarts Legacy
- Travel to the Lower Hogsfield Floo Flame and head south towards Lower Hogsfield and straight ahead, locate the building up the steps and enter where the statue is behind the door.
- From Keenbridge Floo Flame, cross the courtyard, find the homestead behind the stall, and unlock the door to find the statue by the staircase.
- From the Brocburrow Floo Flame, head north towards the hamlet and unlock the door where the statue can be found beside the room divider.
- At the Upper Hogsfield Floo Flame, head into the town square and locate the second house on the left, where the statue is on the stool upon entering.
- Travel to the Pitt-Upon-Ford Floo Flame, follow the main path, locate the second house on the right, and head upstairs to the bedroom, where the statue is on the ground left of the bed.
- Go to the Irondale Floo Flame and find Althea Twiddle’s home, where the statue is behind a counter in the kitchen.
- At the Feldcroft Floo Flame, locate the hamlet north from the courtyard and unlock the door where the statue rests by a window on the left.
- Travel to the Aranshire Floo Flame and at the courtyard, unlock the door to the building on your left side, and head upstairs, where the statue is between the bed and a desk.
- At the Marunweem Floo Flame, find the main path passing by an NPC, Marianne Moffett, and enter the first building left of the NPC, where the statue is on the kitchen floor.
- Travel to the Bainburgh Floo Flame, locate the hamlet south from the Floo Flame and unlock the door where the statue is on a side table by an armchair.
- At the Cragcroft Floo Flame, travel towards the town square and locate the vendor beside a homestead where the statue, found inside, is up the stairs beside the bed.
With all the statues found, you will trigger Demiguise Dread Trophy or Achievement for collecting the Demiguise Moon Statues. Additionally, you’ll need to return to Gladwin Moon, who can be found at the Grand Staircase, to upgrade the Alohomora Spell, which will help you unlock the Level II and higher locks.
We want to thank the YouTube channel WoW Quests for locating all Demiguise Moon Statues in Hogwarts Legacy. Please consider subscribing to the channel for more content.
All Hogwarts Legacy Demiguise Moon Statue Locations FAQ
How do I find the Demiguise Statues in Hogwarts Legacy?
To find the Demiguise Statues in Hogwarts Legacy, speak with Gladwin Moon to unlock the quest. Then, explore various locations in Hogsmeade and Hogwarts Castle at nighttime to discover the statues and unlock the Demiguise Dread Achievement.
Where can I find the Demiguise Statues in Hogwarts Legacy?
The Demiguise Statues can be found in various locations in Hogsmeade and Hogwarts Castle. Some notable locations include Tomes and Scrolls building, Hog's Head Alley, The Three Broomsticks Inn, Hogwarts' South Wing, Great Hall, Divination Classroom, and more.
What is the reward for finding the Demiguise Statues in Hogwarts Legacy?
By finding all the Demiguise Statues in Hogwarts Legacy, you will learn the Alohomora Spell, enabling you to unlock doors with levels 1-3 locks on them. The more Demiguises you find, the more advanced Alohomora Spell you'll learn.