Honkai: Star Rail features various characters with different abilities and elements, with Bailu being one of them. She is a cute doctor from the Alchemy Commission and is known by the name Healer Lady. Bailu is a five-star character wielding Lightning element and was available in the closed beta version for testing.
Now, if you have managed to get her in Honkai: Star Rail's global version, it is essential to not only upgrade her to the highest level but also use the best Light Cones and Relics to make her stronger and get the best out of her. Thus, here is the best build for Bailu in Honkai: Star Rail to help you beat enemies easily.
Honkai Star Rail: Best Bailu Build
Based on the abilities of Bailu, she is best suited for the healer role in the party, and here are the best Light Cones and Relics you can use to build her.
Best Light Cone
Bailu's signature Light Cone, Time Waits for No One, will be the best suited for her; however, if you can't get your hands on it, you can also go with Post-Op Conversation as well.
This Is Me!
- Increases the wearer's DEF by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Increases the DMG of the wearer when they use their Ultimate by 50/62.5/75/87.5/100% of the wearer's DEF.
- This effect can only apply 1 time per enemy target.
Day One of My New Life
- Increases the wearer's DEF by 16%.
- After entering battle, increases DMG RES of all allies by 8%.
- Effects of the same type cannot stack.
Passerby of Wandering Cloud (4-piece) is the best Relic set for Bailu, but if you don't have it, you can go with Band of Sizzling Thunder (4-piece).
Passerby of Wandering Cloud
- 2-Piece Bonus: Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%.
- 4-Piece Bonus: At the beginning of the battle, immediately recovers 1 Skill Point.
Band of Sizzling Thunder
- 2-Piece Bonus: Increases Lightning DMG by 10%.
- 4-Piece Bonus: When the wearer uses Skill, increases the wearer's ATK by 25% for 1 turn(s).
You can have a look at the official Bailu trailer in Honkai: Star Rail below: