Clara is a young girl who was orphaned at an early age. Her biggest wish is to have a family, and this begins with the accompanying robot, who follows her around, Svarog. Clara is a physical damage dealer in Honkai: Star Rail, capable of dishing out massive amounts of damage. Well, not so much Clara specifically, but Svarog sure does pack a punch!
However, without the correct build, including Eidolons, Light Cones, and Relics, Clara will not be able to reach her full potential. That's where we come in. This article will cover everything you need to know about the best Clara build in Honkai: Star Rail, including Eidolons, Light Cones, Relics, and more!
Best Clara Build In Honkai: Star Rail
As a Physical damage dealer, Clara requires as much physical ATK as possible when being built. Players can opt to build her as a glass cannon or as a sturdier off-tank. Regardless of your decision, Clara needs to have enough power to take down hordes of enemies.
For these reasons, it is recommended to build Clara with as much damage as possible while also focusing on her defense. Players will want to prioritize her ATK above all else while trying to keep her relatively tanky wherever possible. This is because Clara also draws attention from enemies via her abilities, so glass cannon builds will need to be able to one-shot enemies before they can get an attack off.
Honkai: Star Rail Clara Abilities
- I Want To Help (Basic ATK): "Deals 60% of Clara's ATK as Physical DMG to a target enemy."
- Svarog Watches Over You (Skill): "Deals 71% of Clara's ATK as Physical DMG to all enemies; deals additional Physical DMG equal to 110% of Clara's ATK to enemies marked by Svarog with a Mark of Counter. All Marks of Counter will be removed after Skill is used."
- Promise, Not Command (Ultimate): "After using Ultimate, DMG dealt to Clara is reduced by an additional 16%, and Clara has a greatly increased chance of being attacked by enemies for 2 turn(s). In addition, Svarog's Counter is enhanced, so when an ally is attacked, a Counter from Svarog is guaranteed, and its DMG Multiplier on the target is increased by 82%. Adjacent enemies take 50% of the DMG dealt to the target. Enhanced Counter can take effect 2 times(s).
- Because We're Family (Talent): "Under the protection of Svarog, Clara's DMG taken is reduced by 15%. Svarog will mark enemies who attack Clara with Mark of Counter and retaliate with a Counter, dealing 55% of Clara's ATK as Physical DMG."
- Small Price for Victory (Technique): "Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, increases the chance Clara will be attacked by enemies for 2 turn(s)."
Honkai: Star Rail Clara Best Light Cones
The best Light Cone for Clara in Honkai: Star Rail is Something Irreplaceable. This Light Cone is specifically designed for Clara and has the following ability:
Something Irreplaceable: Increases Clara's ARK by 24%. After receiving an attack, Clara immediately restores HP equal to 8% of Clara's ATK, and increases DMG dealt by 20%. The effect will be valid until the end of Clara's turn. The effect cannot stack and can only trigger once per turn.
Because Clara's abilities innately draw attention from enemies, it is important to keep her topped up and healthy. Building Clara with a little bulk is advised, and this Light Cone ensures her health can remain relatively filled.
Honkai: Star Rail Clara Best Relics
Relics are gearing options players can use to take advantage of several set bonus effects. Here is an example Relic build for Clara
- Champion of Streetwise Boxing:
- 2 Piece: Physical DMG increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: After Clara attacks or is hit, her ATK increases by 5% for the rest of the battle. This effect stacks up to 5 time(s).
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat:
- 2 Piece: ATK increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: Clara's SPD increases by 6% and Basic ATK DMG by 10%.
Clara is a pro at attacking and being attacked. Therefore, the Champion of Streetwise Boxing relic set is perfect for her, as she gets a bonus whenever she attacks an enemy of an enemy attacks her.
Honkai: Star Rail Clara Eidolons
Each character in Honkai: Star Rail comes with six Eidolon levels. These are Clara's:
- A Tall Figure: Using Skill won't remove the target's Mark of Counter.
- A Tight Embrace: Using Ultimate restores 20% of Clara's Max HP.
- Cold Steel Armor: Increases Clara's Ultimate Level by three (capped at 15) and her Basic ATK Level by one (capped at 10).
- Family's Warmth: After being hit, Clara's DMG taken is reduced by 30%. This effect lasts until the start of her next turn.
- A Small Promise: Increases Clara's skill level by three (capped at 15) and her Basic ATK level by one (capped at 10).
- Long Company: After other allies are hit, Svarog also has a 50% fixed chance to trigger a Counter on the attacker and mark them with a Mark of Counter. When using Clara's Ultimate, trigger and additional 2 Enhanced Counter(s).
Honkai: Star Rail Clara Best Team Composition
Here are some characters you may want to consider pairing with Clara on your team:
- Jing Yuan: For additional AOE support.
- Bailu / Natasha: To provide healing.
- Physical Trailblazer: To assist in breaking Physically weak enemies.
And that's everything you need to know about the best Clara build in Honkai: Star Rail!