Gepard is a character available from the Standard Warp summoning banner in Honkai: Star Rail. He is the captain of the Silvermane Guards and uses his powerful Ice element abilities to keep the citizens of Belobog safe.
It is important to know the optimal Eidolons, Light Cones, and Relics for Gepardin in order for this powerful Preservation character to reach its full potential. That's where we come in! This article will cover everything you need to know about Gepard in Honkai: Star Rail!
Best Gepard Build In Honkai: Star Rail
Gepard is an Ice element tank in Honkai: Star Rail that can shield enemies while also providing decent levels of DPS. Gepard is also adept at buffing his team's resilience, providing a DEF buff for all allies based on his overall DEF. And, if that wasn't enough when Gepard suffers fatal damage in battle, he will be revived with 25% HP!
For these reasons, it is recommended to build Gepard with significant levels of DEF. This is because the buff he provides allies is reliant on his overall sturdiness.
Honkai: Star Rail Gepard Abilities
- Fist of Conviction (Basic ATK): "Deals 50% of Gepard's ATK as Ice DMG to a target enemy."
- Intimidating Strike (Skill): "Deals 100% of Gepard's ATK as Ice DMG to a target enemy. At the same time, there is a 50% base chance to Freeze that enemy for 1 turn(s). While Frozen, the enemy cannot move and will take 25% of Gepard's ATK as Ice DoT each turn."
- Enduring Bulwark (Ultimate): "Applies a Shield to all allies, absorbing DMG equal to 30% of Gepard's DEF plus 120 for 3 turn(s)."
- Unyielding Will (Talent): "When struck with a killing blow, instead of becoming incapacitated, Gepard's HP immediately restores back to 25% of his Max HP. This effect can only trigger 1 time per battle."
- Comradery (Technique): "For the next battle after using this Technique, DEF of all allies is increased by 25% of Gepard's DEF for 2 turn(s)."
Honkai: Star Rail Gepard Best Light Cones
The best Light Cone for Gepard in Honkai: Star Rail is Moment of Victory. This Light Cone is specifically designed for Gepard and has the following ability:
Moment of Victory Increases Gepard's DEF by 20% and Effect Hit Rate by 20% when attacking. Increases chance to be attacked by enemies. When Gepardis attacked, increases DEF by an extra 20% until the end of Gepard's turn.
Gepard is not only a great tank but can provide a lot of additional utility. This comes with the additional effects attached to his abilities that can freeze enemies and inflict a damage over time debuff. It is important that Gepard's DEF and Hit Rate are high, and this Light Cone does the trick!
Honkai: Star Rail Gepard Best Relics
Relics are gearing options players can use to take advantage of several set bonus effects. Here is an example Relic build for Gepard
- Knight of Purity Palace:
- 2 Piece: DEF increases by 12%.
- 4 Piece: Increases MAX DMG absorbed by Gepard's Shield by 20%.
- 5 Piece: Def increases by 18%.
Gepard is a tank through and through, so foregoing his damage in order to maximize his durability is what this set aims to do.
Honkai: Star Rail Gepard Eidolons
Each character in Honkai: Star Rail comes with six Eidolon levels. These are Gepard's:
- Due Diligence: Basic ATK has a 75% base chance to Taunt the target for 1 turns(s).
- Lingering Cold: After an enemy Frozen by Gepard's Skill is unfrozen, their SPD is reduced by 25% for 1 turn(s).
- Never Surrender: Ultimate Lv.+3, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1 up to a maximum of Lv. 10
- Faith Moves Mountains: When Gepard is in battle, all allies' Effect RES increases by 20%.
- Cold Iron Fist: Increases Gepard's skill level by three (capped at 15) and his Basic ATK level by one (capped at 10).
- Unyielding Determination: When his Talent is triggered, Gepard's action is Advanced Forward by 100%, and his HP restoration is additionally increased by 50% of his MAX HP.
Honkai: Star Rail Gepard Best Team Composition
Here are some characters you may want to consider pairing with Gepard on your team:
- Blade: Blade uses his health as a resource to deal damage, so Gepard's shield helps keep him alive.
- Bailu / Natasha: To provide healing.
- March 7th: To freeze enemies continuously.
And that's everything you need to know about the best Gepard build in Honkai: Star Rail!