Honkai: Star Rail features various characters with different abilities and elements, with March 7th being one of them. She will accompany you during your whole journey in the game, and her cute acts always make others happy. March 7th is a four-star character with an Ice element, and she uses a bow as her weapon.
Now, if you have managed to get her in Honkai: Star Rail, it is essential to not only upgrade her to the highest level but also use the best Light Cones and Relics to make her stronger and get the best out of her. Thus, here is the best build for March 7th in Honkai: Star Rail to help you beat enemies easily.
Honkai Star Rail: Best March 7th Build
Based on the abilities of March 7th, she is best for the support/sub-DPS role in the party, and here are the best Light Cones and Relics you can use to build her.
Best Light Cone
This Is Me! will be the best-suited Light Cone for March 7th; however, if you can't get your hands on it, you can also go with her signature Light Cone, Day One of My New Life.
This Is Me!
- Increases the wearer's DEF by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Increases the DMG of the wearer when they use their Ultimate by 50/62.5/75/87.5/100% of the wearer's DEF.
- This effect can only apply 1 time per enemy target.
Day One of My New Life
- Increases the wearer's DEF by 16%.
- After entering battle, increases DMG RES of all allies by 8%.
- Effects of the same type cannot stack.
Hunter of Glacial Forest (4-piece) is the best Relic set for March 7th, but if you don't have it, you can go with Knight of Purity Palace (4-piece).
Hunter of Glacial Forest
- 2-Piece Bonus: Increases Ice DMG by 10%.
- 4-Piece Bonus: After the wearer unleashes their Ultimate, their CRIT DMG increases by 25% for 2 turn(s).
Knight of Purity Palace
- 2-Piece Bonus: Increases DEF by 12%.
- 4-Piece Bonus: Increases the max DMG that can be absorbed by the shield created by the wearer by 20%.
You can have a look at the official March 7th trailer in Honkai: Star Rail below: