Silver Wolf is one of the first characters players will meet on their journey through Honkai: Star Rail. Players are introduced to the genius hacker during the opening tutorial of the game, and that brief moment is all it took to incentivize players to start saving their Star Rail Special Passes!
However, without the correct build, including Eidolons, Light Cones, and Relics, Silver Wolf will not be able to reach her full potential. That's where we come in. This article will cover everything you need to know about the best Silver Wolf build in Honkai: Star Rail, including Eidolons, Light Cones, Relics, and more!
Best Silver Wolf Build In Honkai: Star Rail
Silver Wolf is a Quantum-element damage dealer whose combat style involves planting "bugs" on the enemy. These bugs are debuffs and can inflict any number of negative effects and can be very powerful. Most characters in Honkai Star Rail rely on using either their Skill or Ultimate to be of any use, but Silver Wolf can provide utility on every single turn she acts.
As a damage dealer, players will want to build Silver Wolf with Attack and Quantum damage. Her Ultimate will deal massive damage to enemies if she is built as a glass cannon. Effect Rate is another good stat to have on Silver Wolf, ensuring her debuffs are not resisted.
Honkai: Star Rail Silver Wolf Abilities
- System Warning (Basic ATK): Deals 50% of Silver Wolf's ATK as Quantum DMG to a target enemy, with a 65% base chance of inflicting a random Bug for 3 turn(s).
- Allow Changes? (Skill): Deals 70% of Silver Wolf's ATK as Quantum DMG to a target enemy, with a 75% base chance to impose the Weakness of a random ally's Type on the target for 3 turn(s) and reduce the trget's DMG RES to that Weakness Type by 20%.
- User Banned (Ultimate): Deals 180% of Silver Wolf's ATK as Quantum DMG to a target enemy. There is a 100% base chance to cause Entanglement. For each debuff inflicted on the enemy, deals an additional 18% of Silver Wolf's ATK as Quantum DMG to the enemy, up to 5 times. When Entangled, the enemy's action is delayed by 40% and at the start of the next turn, the enemy receives Quantum DoT equal to 48% of Silver Wolf's ATK.
- Awaiting System Response (Talent): Silver Wolf inflicts various bugs on her enemies when attacking. These include:
- ATK down by 10%.
- DEF down by 10%.
- SPD down by 10%.
- Force Quit Program (Technique): Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, ignores Weakness Types and depletes the Toughness of all enemies. If a target's Weakness is Broken, they will become Entrangled.
Honkai: Star Rail Silver Wolf Best Light Cones
The best Light Cone for Silver Wolf in Honkai: Star Rail is Incessant Rain. This Light Cone will increase DMG dealt by single-target damage dealers and those inflicting debuffs.
Incessant Rain: Each time the wearer starts a turn, there is a 100% base chance to implant a random enemy with Aether Code. When that enemy is inflicted with Break, Aether Code self-destructs, dealing additional damage to that enemy equal to 80% of the wearer's ATK. When attacking an enemy with more than 3 debuff(s), deals additional DMG equal to 40% of the wearer's ATK.
Honkai: Star Rail Silver Wolf Best Relics
Relics are gearing options players can use to take advantage of several set bonus effects. Here is an example Relic build for Silver Wolf
- Genius of Brilliant Stars:
- 2 Piece: Quantum DMG increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: When Silver Wolf attacks an enemy with Quantum weakness, their Defense is ignored by 25%.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat:
- 2 Piece: ATK increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: Silver Wolf's SPD increases by 6% and Basic ATK DMG by 10%.
- Pan-Galactic Commercial Enterprise:
- 2 Piece: Effect Hit Rate increases by 10%. ATK grows by up to 25% of the Effect Hit Rate up to 25%.
Relics that maximize Silver Wolf's DMG are a must, and increasing her Quantum DMG is great when facing a boss or powerful Elite enemy weak to the Quantum element. Effect Hit Rate also helps ensure Silver Wolf can land her debuffs.
Honkai: Star Rail Silver Wolf Eidolons
Each character in Honkai: Star Rail comes with six Eidolon levels. These are Silver Wolf's:
- Social Engineering: Bug's duration is extended for 1 turn(s). Whenever an enemy's Weakness is Broken, Silver Wolf has a 65% base chance of inflicting a random Bug on the target.
- Zombie Network: When an enemy enters battle, reduces their Effect RES by 30% for 2 turn(s).
- Payload: Increases Silver Wolf's Ultimate Level by three (capped at 15) and her Basic ATK Level by one (capped at 10).
- Bounce Attack: When using Ultimate, for every debuff that the target enemy has, Silver Wolf regenerates 8 Eneergy, up to 5 time(s).
- Brute Force Attack: Increases Silver Wolf's skill level by three (capped at 15) and her Basic ATK level by one (capped at 10).
- Access Granted: The duration of Weaknesses implanted in enemies by Skill has no turn limit.
Honkai: Star Rail Silver Wolf Best Team Composition
Here are some characters you may want to consider pairing with Silver Wolf on your team:
- Bronya/Tingyun: To buff Silver Wolf's DMG.
- Bailu / Natasha: To provide healing.
- Seele: To provide extra Quantum DMG.
And that's everything you need to know about the best Silver Wolf build in Honkai: Star Rail!