Sushang is a member of the Xianzhou Luofu's Cloud Knights who is aspiring to become a renowned figure of this group in Honkai: Star Rail. Sushang is a four-star Physical element 4-Star character. If her hulking greatsword isn't enough to take down an enemy, the chances are her overweight chicken will be able to finish the job!
However, without the correct build, including Eidolons, Light Cones, and Relics, Sushang will not be able to reach her full potential. That's where we come in. This article will cover everything you need to know about the best Sushang build in Honkai: Star Rail, including Eidolons, Light Cones, Relics, and more!
Best Sushang Build In Honkai: Star Rail
Sushang is a single-target Physical element damage dealer. Her kit is simple and reliant on dealing as many hits as possible while she remains on the battlefield.
For these reasons, it is recommended to build Sushang with as much damage as possible, prioritizing her ATK stat. Sushang can be a powerful boss killer thanks to her ability to push herself forward in the turn order.
Honkai: Star Rail Sushang Abilities
- Knight Sword Art: Stellar Halo (Basic ATK): "Deals 60% of Sushang's ATK as Physical DMG to a target enemy."
- Knight Sword Art: Mountainfall (Skill): "Deals 132% of Sushang's ATK as Physical DMG to a target enemy. In addition, after the final hit, there is a 33% chance of triggering Sword Stance, dealing 71% of Sushang's ATK as additional Physical DMG to the target. If the target has Weakness Break, Sword Stance is guaranteed to trigger."
- Shape of Taixu: Dawn Herald (Ultimate): "Deals 224% of Sushang's ATK as Physical DMG to a target enemy and immediately Advances her action forward by 100%. In addition, Sushang's ATK increases by 19%, and using her Skill had 2 additional chances to trigger Sword Stance for 2 turn(s). Sword Stance triggered from the additional chances deals 50% of the original DMG"
- Flowing Blade (Talent): "When there is an enemy with Weakness Break on the field, Sushang's SPD increases by 15.5% for 2 turn(s)."
- Knight Sword Art: Rush (Technique): "Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, deals 50% of Sushang's ATK as Physical DMG to all enemies."
Honkai: Star Rail Sushang Best Light Cones
The best Light Cone for Sushang in Honkai: Star Rail is Swordplay. This Light Cone will increase DMG dealt by single-target damage dealers.
Swordplay: Each time the wearer attacks the same target, damage dealt increases by 8% (stacks up to five times). This effect resets if the wearer attacks a different target.
Sushang is a boss killer and will likely be hitting the same enemy multiple times to deplete their large health bar. This Light Cone helps Sushang increase her damage when attacking the same target over and over again.
Honkai: Star Rail Sushang Best Relics
Relics are gearing options players can use to take advantage of several set bonus effects. Here is an example Relic build for Sushang
- Champion of Streetwise Boxing:
- 2 Piece: Physical DMG increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: After Sushang attacks or is attacked, her ATK increases by 5% for the rest of the battle (stacks up to five times).
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat:
- 2 Piece: ATK increases by 10%.
- 4 Piece: Sushang's SPD increases by 6% and Basic ATK DMG by 10%.
Relics that maximize Sushang's DMG are a must, and these recommendations will help Sushang dish out as much DPS as possible.
Honkai: Star Rail Sushang Eidolons
Each character in Honkai: Star Rail comes with six Eidolon levels. These are Sushang's:
- Child's Play: If the target of the Skill has Weakness Break, after using the SKill, Sushang regenerates 1 Skill Point.
- Refined Body: After triggering Sword Stance, Sushang, receives 20% reduced DMG for 1 turn.
- Ancient Sword Style: Increases Sushang's Ultimate Level by three (capped at 15) and her Basic ATK Level by one (capped at 10).
- Sharp Mind: Ultimate's CRIT Rate increases by 15% and CRIT DMG increases by 25% for targets with Weakness Break.
- Will of Taixu: Increases Sushang's skill level by three (capped at 15) and her Basic ATK level by one (capped at 10).
- Adapt Like Water: Talent's SPD Boost can stack up to 2 times. Additionally, after entering battle, Sushang immediately gains 1 stack of SPD Boost.
Honkai: Star Rail Sushang Best Team Composition
Here are some characters you may want to consider pairing with Sushang on your team:
- Bronya/Tingyun: To buff Sushang's DMG.
- Bailu / Natasha: To provide healing.
- Gepard/Trailblazer: To provide tanking and protection for Sushang.
And that's everything you need to know about the best Sushang build in Honkai: Star Rail!