Honkai: Star Rail 1.2 update has just gotten released, and the leaks for version 1.3 are already out. In addition to this, HoYoverse has officially announced that the next update will bring three new playable characters, Dan Heng, Fu Xuan, and Lynx, that players will be able to pull from their respective banners. Among these, Dan Heng is a 5-star Wind character who follows the path of The Hunt.
While HoYoverse hasn't announced the character's details officially, leaks by Honey Impact have revealed his complete kit, including his abilities, eidolons, and more. Here's everything you need to know about Dan Heng in Honkai: Star Rail.
Honkai Star Rail Dan Heng Release Date
While HoYoverse hasn't revealed Dan Heng's release date officially, as per the leaks by Inima_1, he will be a part of the version 1.3 phase 1 banner, which is expected to release on August 30. You will be able to pull him using Star Rail Special Passes, which can be purchased with Stellar Jades.
Honkai Star Rail Dan Heng Abilities, Eidolon, and More
While HoYoverse hasn't revealed the details about Dan Heng officially, leaks by Honey Impact have given us information about his kit, and you can have a look at his abilities, eidolons, and more below.
- Cloudlancer Art: North Wind (Basic Attack): Deals Wind DMG equal to 130% of Dan Heng's ATK to a single enemy.
- Cloudlancer Art: Torrent (Skill): Deals Wind DMG equal to 325% of Dan Heng's ATK to a single enemy. On a CRIT Hit, there is a 100% base chance to reduce the target's SPD by 12% for 2 turn(s).
- Ethereal Dream (Ultimate): Deals Wind DMG equal to 480% of Dan Heng's ATK to a single enemy. If the enemy is Slowed, the Ultimate’s DMG multiplier increases by 144%.
Talent: Superiority of Reach
- When Dan Heng is the target of an ally's Ability, his next attack’s Wind RES PEN increases by 45%. This effect can be triggered again after 2 turn(s).
Technique: Splitting Spearhead
- After Dan Heng uses his Technique, his ATK increases by 40% at the start of the next battle for 3 turn(s).
- The Higher You Fly, the Harder You Fall (Eidolon 1): When the target enemy's current HP percentage is greater than or equal to 50%, CRIT Rate increases by 12%.
- Quell the Venom Octet, Quench the Vice O'Flame (Eidolon 2): Reduces Talent cooldown by 1 turn.
- Seen and Unseen (Eidolon 3): Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.
- Roaring Dragon and Soaring Sun (Eidolon 4): When Dan Heng uses his Ultimate to defeat an enemy, he will immediately take action again.
- A Drop of Rain Feeds a Torrent (Eidolon 5): Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
- The Troubled Soul Lies in Wait (Eidolon 6): The Slow state triggered by Skill reduces the enemy's SPD by an extra 8%.
We will update this page if the official information is different from the leaked one, so make sure to keep an eye on it.