Fu Xuan is an upcoming character that will be coming to Honkai Star Rail in the near future. Players were first introduced to Fu Xuan during her reveal at the Tokyo Games Show in 2022. Now that the game is finally here, players were delighted to meet Fu Xuan in-game
Fu Xuan works alongside Jing Yuan and the Trailblazer during this story arc. If you are wondering when Fu Xuan's banner will release in Honkai: Star Rail and what her abilities will be, here is everything you need to know.
Table of Contents
Honkai Star Rail Fu Xuan Release Date
HoYoverse has not revealed the release date of Fu Xuan's banner, nor are there any speculations about it. However, as per several rumors and some reliable leaks, she is predicted to come to the game in the Honkai Star Rail 1.3 update.
Fu Xuan Character Overview
While HoYoverse has not revealed the abilities of Fu Xuan, several leaks have revealed her abilities, which you can find below. Fu Xuan is reportedly a five-star Quantum Element Preservation Path character. Bear in mind that all of this information is subject to change.
- Skill (Astronomical Wonder): Activates Matrix of Prescience. Fu Xuan’s allies will Apportion 70% of the DMG they receive (before this damage is mitigated by any Shields) to Fu Xuan for 3 turn(s). All allies affected by Matrix of Prescience gain the Knowledge effect, which increases their respective Max HP by 6% of Fu Xuan’s Max HP, and increases CRIT Rate by 12%.
- Liu Ren Divination: If enemies attempt to apply debuffs to allies while the Matrix of Prescience is active, all allies will resist all debuffs applied by the enemy target during the current action. This effect can only be triggered once. Upon reactivating the Matrix of Prescience, the number of times this effect can be triggered will be refreshed.
- Dun Jia Divination: When Fu Xuan’s Ultimate is used, heals all other allies by 5% of Fu Xuan’s Max HP + 80 HP.
- Tai Yi Divination: When Matrix of Prescience is active, Fu Xuan will regenerate 40 extra Energy when she uses her Skill.
- Ultimate (Ultimate Evolution): Deals Quantum DMG equal to 135% of Fu Xuan’s Max HP to all enemies and obtains 1 trigger count for the HP Restore from Fu Xuan’s Talent.
Talent (After Woe Comes Weal):
While Fu Xuan has not been knocked down, Misfortune Avoidance is applied to the entire team. While affected by Misfortune Avoidance, allies take 12% less DMG.
HP Restore will be triggered for Fu Xuan when her HP falls to 50% or less of her Max HP. This effect will restore her HP by 85% of the amount of HP she is currently missing. This effect cannot be triggered if she receives a killing blow. This effect can be triggered 1 time per battle by default, and posses up to 2 trigger counts maximum.
Technique (Shield of Faith)
After the Technique is used, all team members receive a Barrier, lasting for 20 seconds. This Barrier can block all enemy attacks and the team will not enter battle. Entering battle by attacking enemies while the Barrier is active will have Fu Xuan automatically activate Matrix of Prescience at the start of the battle for 2 turn(s).
- Cycle of Life and Death: Knowledge increases CRIT DMG by 30%.
- Ominous Omen: When Matrix of Prescience is active while any team member is struck by a killing blow, all allies who were struck by a killing blow during this action will not be knocked down and 70% of their Max HP is immediately restored. This effect can trigger 1 time per battle.
- Duty Deity: Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv.15.
- Propitous Star: When other allies under Matrix of Prescience are attacked, Fu Xuan regenerates 8 Energy.
- True Diviner: Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.
- Salvation: Once Matrix of Prescience is activated, it will accumulate the total HP lost by all team members in the current battle. Fu Xuan’s Ultimate DMG will increase by 300% of the total HP lost by all team members in the current battle. The total HP lost by all team members in the current battle is capped at 200% of Fu Xuan’s Max HP. This value will be reset and re-accumulated after her Ultimate has been used.