Kafka will be the first character you will meet in Honkai: Star Rail. She is a member of the Stellaron Hunters and is currently an NPC; however, she will be available as a playable character in the future. Players are eagerly waiting for her banner to arrive in the game, and here is everything you need to know about her release date, abilities, traces, eidolon, and more.
Honkai Star Rail Kafka Release Date
As of now, HoYoverse has not revealed the release date for Kafka; however, as per the leaks, she might arrive in Honkai: Star Rail 1.2 update in July 2023. She will be a 5-star character, and you will be able to pull her from her banner by using Star Rail Special Passes, and each one of them will cost you 160 Stellar Jades.
Kafka— Honkai: Star Rail (@honkaistarrail) May 24, 2023
On the Interastral Peace Corporation's wanted list, Kafka's entry only has two things — her name, and a single sentence: "Likes collecting coats." Little is known about this Stellaron Hunter aside from her being one of Destiny's Slave Elio's most trusted members.
In order… pic.twitter.com/RFBhuREIUX
Honkai Star Rail Kafka Abilities, Eidolon, Traces
HoYoverse has not revealed the details about Kafka officially; however, as per Honkailab, here are her abilities, eidolons, and traces.
- Midnight Tumult (Basic Attack): Deals Lightning DMG equal to 130% of Kafka's ATK to a single enemy.
- Caressing Moonlight (Skill): Deals Lightning DMG equal to 200% of Kafka's ATK to a target enemy and Lightning DMG equal to 75% of Kafka's ATK to enemies adjacent to it. If the target enemy is currently receiving DoT, all DoTs currently placed on that enemy immediately produce DMG equal to 82.5% of their original DMG.
- Twilight Trill (Ultimate): Deals Lightning DMG equal to 96% of Kafka's ATK to all enemies, with a 100% base chance for enemies hit to become Shocked and immediately take DMG equal to 99% of the DoT. Shock lasts for 2 turn(s). While Shocked, enemies receive Lightning DoT equal to 308.75% of Kafka's ATK at the beginning of each
Talent: Gentle but Cruel
After an ally of Kafka's uses Basic ATK on an enemy, Kafka immediately launches 1 follow-up attack and deals Lightning DMG equal to 150% of her ATK to that enemy, with a 100% base chance of increasing the DoT DMG received by the enemy by 22.5% for 2 turns. This effect can only be triggered 1time per turn.
Technique: Mercy Is Not Forgiveness
- Immediately attacks the enemy. After entering battle, deal Lightning DMG equal to 50% of Kafka's ATK to all enemies. In addition, each enemy has a 100% base chance to become Shocked for 3 turn(s).
- While Shocked, enemies receive Lightning DoT equal to 50% of Kafka's ATK at the beginning of each turn.
- Torture: ‘When DoTs immediately deal DMG to enemies due to Kafka's Skill or Ultimate, their DMG multiplier is proportionally increased. The increased proportion is equal to 24% of Kafka's Break Effect, up to a max of 24%.
- Plunder: If an enemy is defeated while Shocked, Kafka additionally regenerates 5 Energy.
- Thorns: Talent has a 20% increased base chance to increase the DoT that the enemies receive. Ultimate has a 20% increased base chance to Shock enemies.
- Da Capo (Eidolon 1): When using Ultimate, instead of immediately receiving DMG from the Shock state, enemies will now immediately receive DMG from all currently applied DoT sources.
- Fortississimo (Eidolon 2): Weakness Break Efficiency boosted by 50%.
- Capriccio (Eidolon 3): Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv.10.
- Recitativo (Eidolon 4): Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv.10.
- Doloroso (Eidolon 5): Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Talent Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15.
- Leggiero (Eidolon 6): The Ultimate increases the DMG multiplier of Shock DMG dealt to enemies by 130% and extends the duration of Shock by 1 turn (s).
We will update this page if the official details are different from the ones listed above, so make sure to keep an eye on it.