Table of Contents
In this guide, we'll show you every working Identity V code as well as how to redeem your code to get your in-game reward.
Working Identity V Codes
Here are all the working Identity V codes:
- Unfortunately at the time of writing there are currently no working Identity V codes.
Be sure to check back soon for new codes.
Expired Identity V Codes
Identity V codes tend to only work for a few days after they are released. Here's a list of all the expired Identity V codes:
- idv1mthx – Redeem code for x1 Special Portrait Frame
- idvver2upd – Redeem code for x3 Spring Revelation reward of Memory Sphere Old Season
How To Redeem Identity V Codes
To redeem your Identity V code, you'll need to open up your web or phone browser since you'll have to redeem the codes from the game's website instead of in the app or game itself.
- Go to the Identity V code redemption site
- Select your language (English, Japanese, or Traditional Chinese)
- Enter your Serial Number (This is your redeem code)
- Select your game server (Asia or EU-NA)
- Enter your game ID (Found in-game under Settings)
- Enter your redeem code
- Confirm your details in the pop-up window
Now that you've followed all the steps, all you'll need to do is open Identity V, and you should immediately have access to the reward you've redeemed!
What To Do If Identity V Code Isn't Working
If you tried to enter your code on the Identity V code redemption site but you're running into issues, don't fret. There are a few things you can try:
- Ensure that you have entered the code correctly. If you type even one letter or number wrong in the code, you'll receive an error and won't be able to redeem your reward. Try copying and pasting the code to prevent this issue.
- Make sure the code isn't expired. If the code is expired, you won't be able to receive the reward. Identity V codes are usually only active for a few days, so act fast if you see one!
- Contact NetEase support. If you've double-checked that you've entered all of your information correctly and that the code is active and working for others, it could be a NetEase server-side issue. Try reaching out to their support team for direct support.
Those are all of the working Identity V codes, as well as those that don't work anymore, and what you can do if your redeem codes aren't working.
MAJOR NEWS & UPDATES -
TIER LISTS -
Best Hunters Tier List | Best Survivors Tier List | Best Persona Builds Tier List
GAME GUIDES -
The Best Tips For Beginners | How To Skip The Tutorial | How To Get Clues Fast | How To Get Fragments Fast | How To Get Echoes Fast | How To Decode A Cipher | How To Get New Characters | How To Play Identity V With Friends
TECHNICAL GUIDES -