In LEGO Fortnite, the latest crafting survivor game by Epic Games, you will need a ton of resources to survive and upgrade your builds and tools to make your journey easier. One of these is planks that you need to build items like chests and upgrade your crafting bench.
However, you don't get the details about the materials you need to build them or how you build them in the game directly. Thus, to help you, we have prepared the guide below to give you all the details about building planks in LEGO Fortnite.
Steps To Build Planks In LEGO Fortnite
As per the instructions given by the NPC in LEGO Fortnite, you will need special crafting with wood, and to do this, you need a workstation that you can cut wood with and here are the detailed steps to build planks:
1. You need to start by building and placing a Lumber Mill. You will need 8 Wood and 15 Granite to build one.
2. After placing it, go near it and interact to get the options to create items, and one of them will be Planks.
3. Click on Planks and select the Assign Recipe option. You will need one Wood to create one Plank.
4. Select Quick Deposit to start the crafting process.
5. After a few seconds, you will see the number of planks crafted above the Lumber Mill.
6. Interact with it and click the Take button to collect Planks.
That's everything you needed to know about crafting Planks in LEGO Fortnite.