Looking for a way to get more Mario Strikers: Battle League Coins quickly in order to purchase gear and upgrades? We've got you covered with this guide to getting Coins quickly in Nintendo's latest 4v4 soccer-like title released on 10th June 2022 for the Switch.
In Mario Strikers: Battle League, players will want to get as many Coins as possible. This is the game's main currency, and farming them quickly allows you to purchase items and upgrades for your characters.
Get more Mario Strikers: Battle League Coins fast
To fully unlock all gear for all 10 characters in Mario Strikers: Battle League, you will need to get roughly 32,000 Coins, and this number will only increase as Nintendo adds more characters from the Mushroom Kingdom.
- All Mario Strikers Battle League Characters And Hyper Strikes
- Mario Strikers Battle League - List of all controls
- The Last of Us Remake announced- Release date, price, platforms, more
- All confirmed characters in Disney Speedstorm
All players start with 400 Coins (after entering the Gear Shop for the first time), which really isn't enough seeing that one piece of gear per character costs 100 Coins and some even cost 300 Coins.
Luckily, Nintendo isn't too shy about giving out these Coins for Mario Strikers: Battle League.
Below, you can find several options to get more Mario Strikers: Battle League Coins quickly:
- Win the Training Match - Get 800 Coins.
- First Normal Difficulty Cup Battle - Get 400 Coins.
- Finishing Normal Mode - Get 500 Coins.
- Each Normal Difficulty Cup Battle win - Get 50 Coins.
- Win first Cup Battle in Galactic Mode - Get 1,000 Coins.
- Win additional Cup Battles in Galactic Mode - Get 100 Coins per win.
- Complete Galactic Mode - Get 1,000 Coins.
- Play an offline Quick Battle - Get 10 Coins.
- Play an online Quick Battle - Get 20 Coins.
- Win an online Strikers Club match - Get 30 Coins.
- Lose an online Strikers Club match - Get 15 Coins.
While getting your initial 5,000 Coins in Mario Strikers: Battle League might be fast, earning subsequent Coins could prove a bit of a grind. Thankfully, no matter what you do while enjoying the game, you should be earning some more Coins to spend on character gear!
In case you've been living under a mushroom or inside one of those big green pipes, check out the Mario Strikers: Battle League overview trailer below to learn more about the game.
So there you have it, a step-by-step guide to getting Mario Strikers: Battle League coins quickly to spend on a host of items and upgrades.
For more fantastic content, check out our section dedicated to Mario Strikers: Battle League news, guides, features, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Nintendo.