The game will be making a comeback after a long wait and will offer a world-class AAA multiplayer gaming experience on both Android and iOS devices. Here is everything we know yet regarding Battlegrounds Mobile India launch, including the release date and how to pre-register.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Release Date
The Battlegrounds Mobile India release date has not been announced yet by Krafton, but as per several popular content creators in India, it might arrive in June 2021. Krafton has also confirmed a new trailer will drop in June 2021.
Before the game’s official launch, there will be a pre-registration period and will be available to play only in India.
Battlegrounds Mobile India: How to pre-register
Battlegrounds Mobile India Logo (Picture: Krafton)
The pre-registration for Battlegrounds Mobile India has not started yet, but we know you will be able to pre-register starting on 18th May 2021 by following the steps mentioned below.
- When the pre-registration begins for Android devices, you can pre-register as follows:
- Open Google Play Store on your device and log in with your Google account.
Search for ‘Battlegrounds Mobile India’ in the search bar.
- Click on the first result and tap on the pre-register option.
- You will get the notification and option to install the game once it releases.
- When the pre-registration begins for iOS devices, you can pre-register as follows:
- Open Apple App Store and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Select the first result, and when the page opens, you will see an option to pre-order.
- Click on pre-order, and you are now eligible to play the game when it launches.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Features
As mentioned above, Battlegrounds Mobile India will provide a AAA gaming experience and bring exclusive in-game events like outfits and features like maps, modes, and more. In addition to this, it will have its own esports ecosystem, and various tournaments and leagues will be conducted specifically for India.
Krafton will collaborate with partners to start a series of in-game events specifically for India, and more information regarding this will be revealed at a later date. Krafton’s major focus this time is to ensure data protection and security at each stage, which was why PUBG Mobile got banned.
In addition to this, players under 18 years of age, will need to provide the mobile phone number of their parent or guardian to confirm that they are legally eligible to play the game. You can have a look at the official teaser of Battlegrounds Mobile India below.
The game’s hype has definitely reached new heights after this announcement, and the wait of fans will be over soon. We will share more details about it as they are revealed, so make sure you follow our dedicated mobile games section.