In order to unlock Espers, you will have to reroll in Dislyte just like in other gacha games; however the reroll system isn't as simple as other titles out there. Thus, here's a guide for you to understand the reroll system in Dislyte.
How to reroll in Dislyte
In order to roll in Dislyte, you will have to complete Story Mission 2-8 first and then, go on to complete Chapter 4 to get all 10 Golden Records.
You can complete quests, collect story rewards, and redeem gift codes to get Golden Records. Once done, you will have to follow the steps listed below to reroll in Dislyte:
- Firstly, go to your Profile section by tapping on your profile picture.
- Then, go to the Services menu and tap on the Initialization button.
- Copy the code that appears on the next screen and enter it in the text box.
- Hit the Confirm button and your game will get reset.
- You can then go through the Story Mission 2-8 and then Chapter 4 to again earn 10 Golden Records for reroll.
However, do keep in mind that you can only perform this process of resetting the account three times. You will get different characters with different rarities and one thing to note is that you will not get characters with high rarity easily.
However, you have three chances to try out your luck in the game otherwise don't worry and continue your journey with the other decent characters that you have. So, that is everything you needed to know about the rerolls in Dislyte.
- Poinpy Netflix Game - Release Date, Platforms, Gameplay, and More
- Netflix & BioWare announce new Dragon Age Absolution series
- The Last of Us Remake announced- Release date, price, platforms, more
- TMNT Shredder's Revenge - Release Date, Platforms, Cost, More
For more related gaming content, head to our section dedicated to mobile games news, updates, leaks, guides, and more!
Featured image courtesy of LilithGames.