Echoes of Mana, published by SQUARE ENIX, is a mobile action RPG game in the popular Mana series for all the gacha fans out there. Players can team up with the past Mana series characters and progress on their journey in search of the legendary Mana Sword.
Now, the game offers over 20 characters to choose from with different powers, and choosing the best ones can be a difficult task as you will have to test each one of them to come up with your favorites.
However, to save you from this time taking process, we have prepared the Echoes of Mana tier list ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Echoes of Mana Tier List
The characters in the tier list are listed under five levels explained as follows:
- S-Tier: The best characters in the game, taking into account the current metagame.
- A-Tier: Characters that are remarkable and very good, useful for whatever situation you face.
- B-Tier: Good characters who can balance our team if we don't have the best.
- C-Tier: Not-so-bad characters, but they should be replaced by better ones as soon as you get the chance to do so.
- D-Tier: The ones you must avoid, only for emergency use or if you don't have a character to fill in a specific role.
Now, without any further ado, here's the updated tier list of Echoes of Mana :
- S-Tier: Shiloh (Dark sword), Riesz (Wind Polearm)
- A-Tier: Kevin (The Beast Within), Popoi (Fire Boomerang), Sumo (Light Sword), Angela (Water Staff), Duran (Earth Sword)
- B-Tier: Lady Blackpearl (Jumi's Finest), Ferrik (Earth Sword), Amanda (Wind Knife), Randi (Light Sword), Thanatos (Dark Staff), Hawkeye (Pride of Thieves)
- C-Tier: Serafina (Earth Bow), Ludgar (Dark Glove), Charlotte (Light Flail), Lekius (Fire Bow), Julius (Fire Staff), Primm (Lovely Rowdy Lass), Keldric (Guided by the Great Tree)
- D-Tier: Dark Lord (Dark Sword), Sierra (Light Knife), Niccolo (Wind Glove), Elazul (Young Jumi Knight), Wanderer (Earth Polearm)
While this tier list ranks different characters from best to worst, you are encouraged to use the ones that you are comfortable with. That said, exploring new options might give you a new favorite character.