There are no strings attached, and if you claim the game, it will be yours to keep forever, or at least until the inevitable robot uprising occurs. This free mobile game from Square Enix follows the Lara Croft GO freebie last month.
Just like Lara Croft GO, Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game, with beautiful scale model-style visuals. It will put your assassination skills to the test. The game was highly rated by critics, and players, when it released back in April 2014.
Since you don't have to open your wallet, this is the perfect time to play the game on your mobile device. You will guide the protagonist of the Hitman franchise, Agent 47, through a series of grid-based levels. These levels increase in complexity of the puzzle solutions through the course of the game, with new enemy types, and mechanics, being introduced along the way.
The official description of Hitman GO reads:
"Hitman GO is a turn-based puzzle game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers."
Hitman GO features include:
- Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
- Beautiful scale model-style visuals
- Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
- Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
- Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
- Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
While Hitman GO is free to keep if you claim it in time, this promotion probably won't be active for long, so grab it as soon as you can. No end date for the promotion is available at the time of writing. However, Lara Croft GO was just free for three days.
- Read more: Manual Samuel is free on Humble Bundle