And while the game is designed to be played on mobile devices, some of you are probably interested to know if you could play this smartphone game on your PC.
If you would like to try playing League of Legends: Wild Rift on your PC, that can be done, of course.
With playing League of Legends: Wild Rift on PC, players can utilize the smart keyboard options to cast their skills more precisely on a big screen.
- Read more: Wild Rift’s Ranked System explained
This is possible if you choose to use some of the Android emulators available, which will allow you to play almost any Android game on a PC, even Wild Rift!
Currently, League of Legends: Wild Rift can be played on a PC via either BlueStacks app player or by using NoxPlayer.
How to play Wild Rift on PC?
(Picture: Riot Games)
For this example, we will use BlueStacks app player.
- First things first, you should download BlueStacks on your PC.
- Install BlueStacks.
- In BlueStacks, complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store.
- Look for League of Legends: Wild Rift in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install League of Legends: Wild Rift from the search results.
- When you want to start playing the game, just click the League of Legends: Wild Rift icon on the home screen.
Can I use a mouse and keyboard to play Wild Rift?
Yes, it is possible to play the game with a mouse and keyboard.
Applications like BlueStacks will allow you to use your keyboard or mouse to control the game.
For movement, you can use either the standard WASD scheme to move in all directions or to use the right-click on your mouse to select where you want to to go, like in PC MOBA games.
For abilities, you can use either QERF scheme or QWER if you use your mouse for movement controls.
And that's it, enjoy playing Wild Rift on your PC!
We should warn you though, that you should be careful when doing this, and make sure that you are not breaking any Riot's rules or your account might be punished.