MOBA titles have witnessed exponential growth over the past couple of years and Mobile Legends is no different. In Mobile Legends, two teams of players compete against each other on a predefined battlefield. As with other MOBAs, the game lets you choose between a wide range of elite heroes.
Having the best heroes in your Mobile Legends team will enable you to combat the toughest enemies. However, choosing the best characters is a bit tricky task, especially when there are so many characters to choose from.
However, to save you from this time-consuming process, we have prepared the Mobile Legends tier list ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Mobile Legends Tier List
The characters in the tier list are listed under five levels explained as follows:
- S-Tier: The best characters in the game, taking into account the current metagame.
- A-Tier: Characters that are remarkable and very good, useful for whatever situation you face.
- B-Tier: Good characters who can balance our team if we don't have the best.
- C-Tier: Not-so-bad characters, but they should be replaced by better ones as soon as you get the chance to do so.
- D-Tier: The ones you must avoid, only for emergency use or if you don't have a character to fill in a specific role.
Now, without any further ado, here's the updated tier list of Mobile Legends:
- S-Tier: Tigreal, Grock
- A-Tier: Edith, Akai, Alice, Atlas, Esmeralda, Gatotkaca, Gloo, Johnson, Lolita, Minotaur, Uranus
- B-Tier: Balmond, Baxia, Franco, Hilda, Hylos, Khufra
- C-Tier: Barats, Ruby
- D-Tier: Belerick
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While this article lists all the characters from best to worst, you are encouraged to use the ones that you are comfortable with. This allows you to explore new options and master every hero in the Mobile Legends.
- Destiny Girl Codes - Free Friendship Points, Tickets, And More
- Sword Master Story Coupon Codes - Free Ruby, Stamina
- Rise of Kingdoms Codes - Free Golden Keys, Speedups, More
- Raid Shadow Legends Promo Codes - Redeem for Free XP Boost, Energy
So, there you have it, the best-Mobile Legends characters ranked. We’ll be updating this tier list whenever new characters are released, so make sure you bookmark this page and come back later.
For more related gaming content, head to our section dedicated to mobile games news, updates, leaks, guides, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Moonton.