In this article, we discuss the reported first look at the new Need for Speed mobile title and share the leaked details, so strap in and let's get going.
Need for Speed mobile gameplay footage
Not to be confused with the older NFS No Limits, this new Need for Speed mobile title is reportedly being developed by TiMi Studio Group, a subsidiary of Tencent, working alongside EA on the project.
- EA announces new Lord of the Rings mobile game
- Pokémon GO May Spotlight Hours - Schedule, featured Pokémon, more
- Mobile Legends: Adventure codes: Free diamonds, coins, and more
- Clash of Clans redeem codes: Free Gems
The first leaked gameplay footage for the new Need for Speed mobile title was shared on Reddit by user Clxbsport (Karl) and it is only 47 seconds in length.
From the initial footage, it appears the map is very similar to Need for Speed Heat, but we didn't see any cop cars.
Further, the new Need for Speed mobile title's leaked gameplay showcases chat, which points directly towards an online, multiplayer experience.
We can also see a drifting mechanic, Faux buttons on the screen, a digital D-pad and a minimap via the leaked NFS mobile footage, which showcases points of interest, racing points and refuelling stations.
First Need for Speed mobile details
Apart from the small portion of Need for Speed mobile leaked footage, Reddit user NFSLYY also shared some more supposed details.
Read those details for the new NFS mobile experience below but take it with a grain of salt:
- "There are currently only three cars in this game, the McLaren F1, the Lamborghini Aventador SVJR and the Gallardo
- The game is made by Unreal Engine 4, and recruitment news has flowed out before
- The handling is similar to NFS EDGE, including some drift boost effects
- The map is from NFS Heat (the whole map according to my friend who participated in the test), but some details have been changed
- No Story, No Cops
- I didn't take this test because I don't have an ios device, so I'm still seeing if my friend can send me more details."
It is important to note that this is not the next-gen Need for Speed title. From the leaked details, it appears that this specific test didn't include Android devices, which suggests the new NFS mobile gameplay footage was captured from an Apple device.
So there you have it, the first leaked gameplay footage of the new Need for Speed mobile game, and rumoured details.
We will endeavour to update our readers once official information about the unannounced NFS title becomes available. As always, please take leaked/rumoured information with a grain of salt until such time as EA or Tencent officially revealed the new NFS mobile title to the world.
For more information, stay tuned to our section dedicated to mobile games news, guides, codes, features and much more.
Featured image courtesy of EA (NFS Heat).