The aim of the game is to prevent two characters, Lucifer and Michael from fighting each other. The players form a five-member team to go up against hell demons throughout their journey.
While players pick a character to take part in the game, it is important to know the standing of each character in the meta. Fortunately, we have a comprehensive tier list ranking all the characters from best to worst.
Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy - Tier List
We have divided the characters into five different tiers depending on their effectiveness in the game.
S-Tier: The top characters in the game. These characters dominate and have the meta in their favor.
A-Tier: Characters who are very effective in the meta, but not quite as overpowered as the S-Tier ones.
B-Tier: Decent characters who might not be the best, but do the job if you are good at using them.
C-Tier: Characters who are out of meta, but can become situational picks.
D-Tier: It is best to stay far from these characters unless you are forced to pick them.
Let’s have a look at the tier list defining characters from the best to the worst.
- Satan(Raging Black Christmas)
- Leviathan (Demon King of Jealousy)
- Gino (Plague Knight)
- Gabriel (Pure Heart)
- Leviathan (Midsummer’s Throbbing Jealousy)
- Belial (Demon King of Falsehood)
- Lucifer (Dancing Night Stars)
- Lucifer (Pride Demon Lord)
- Beelzebub (Roaring of Lingering Appetite)
- Tirzah (Cat with the Pure White Cloak)
- Lailah (Moonlight Demon Star)
- Asmodeus (Dark Beauty of Lust)
- Mammon (The Witch of Toyjo)
- Michael (Angel of Loyalty)
- Esmera ( Death Knight)
- Uriel (White Phoenix)
- Lucifer (Arrogance of Hot Summer Dance)
- Astaroth (Demon King of Melancholy)
- Sandalphon (Angel of Diligence)
- Mammon (Demon King of Greed)
- Belphegor (Ghost Like Heretic)
- Beelzebub (Devil of Gluttony)
- Satan (Demon Lord of Wrath)
- Tira (Demon of Bad Omen)
- Nicetas (Liberated Bestiality)
- Nuara (Demon of the Lost)
- Furka (Dragonblade)
- Raphael (Guide of Speed)
- Hannah (Eagle’s Demon)
- Stella (Knight of Famine)
- Belphegor (Demon Lord of Sloth)
- Ginevra (Demon of Adjustment)
- Raphael (Angel of Temperance)
- Charleau (Quick Jerobon Rabbit)
- Uriel (Angel of Patience
- Gabriel (Angel of Purity)
- Luciana (Kaoru’s Memories)
- Nonna (Savory Chocolate)
- Tirzah (Knight of War)
So there you have it, all the characters listed from S-Tier to D-Tier. You can use this guide as a reference to explore and learn about new characters.
- Echoes of Mana Tier List June 2022 - All Characters Ranked
- Mobile Legends Adventure codes June 2022 - Free Diamonds, Coins, More
- Dislyte Reroll Guide - How to Reroll
- Dislyte Codes June 2022 – Free Gold, Nexus Crystals, Gifts
For more related gaming content, head to our section dedicated to mobile games news, updates, leaks, guides, and more!
Featured image courtesy of UserJoy Technology.