The game features 40 characters and choosing your set of heroes can be quite difficult especially if you are a beginner. However, you don't need to put so much effort into it as we have prepared a Sword Master Story.
Sword Master Story Tier List
The characters in the tier list are listed under five levels explained as follows:
- S-Tier: The best characters in the game, taking into account the current metagame.
- A-Tier: Characters that are remarkable and very good, useful for whatever situation you face.
- B-Tier: Good characters who can balance our team if we don't have the best.
- C-Tier: Not-so-bad characters, but they should be replaced by better ones as soon as you get the chance to do so.
- D-Tier: The ones you must avoid, only for emergency use or if you don't have a character to fill in a specific role.
Now, without any further ado, here's the updated Sword Master Story characters tier list:
- Dark Lord
- Joan of Arc
While this tier list ranks different characters from best to worst, you are encouraged to use the ones that you are comfortable with. That said, exploring new options might give you a new favorite character.
- Seven Mortal Sins X-Tasy Tier List - All Characters Ranked
- Echoes of Mana Tier List - All Characters Ranked
- Dislyte Reroll Guide - How to Reroll
- Apple iOS 16 Supports Nintendo Switch Controller, Joy-Cons
For more related gaming content, head to our section dedicated to mobile games news, updates, leaks, guides, and more!
Featured image courtesy of Super Planet.