Having friends to play with in Naraka Bladepoint can enhance the gaming experience, especially when battling against tough opponents and powerful bosses in both PvP and co-op modes. If you are an Xbox player or have friends who want to join you in the game on Xbox, this guide will help you.
In this guide, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to add friends in Naraka Bladepoint who play on Xbox, as well as explain some of the features and limitations. By following these instructions, you will be able to easily connect with your friends and start playing together in no time.
Add Xbox Friends in Naraka Bladepoint
To add Xbox friends in Naraka Bladepoint, you need to simply follow the steps we've outlined below:
- Open Naraka Bladepoint and go to the main menu.
- Click on the Friends tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Add Friends button and then select the option to search for Xbox friends.
- Follow the steps to find and add your Xbox friends.
- Once your friend request is accepted, you can invite your friend to join your game or join their game.
Alternatively, you can also add friends directly from The Xbox App to play together in Bladepoint. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC or Xbox console.
- Go to the Friends tab, which should be located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Friends button at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Gamertag or Xbox Live username of the person you want to add as a friend.
- Once you find the person you want to add, click on their profile and then click the Add Friend button on their profile page.
- If the person accepts your friend request, you will be notified and can then play together in Naraka Bladepoint.
Unfortunately, it's not all perfect, as there is currently a bug that doesn't allow players who are on Steam or Epic Games to play together with those on Xbox Consoles versions of the game. Essentially, you can only add Xbox Friends between consoles and the Microsoft PC version of the game.
Luckily, the developers are hard at work to fix this issue, as it affects both cross-play and cross-platform progression, and will likely resolve it in a future update or when the game (hopefully) comes to PS5 one day. But be sure to check back here soon, as we'll update you with the latest news surrounding multiplayer in Naraka Baldepoint.
TIER LISTS -
SETTINGS GAME GUIDES -
Is Naraka Bladepoint Free-to-Play? | Is Naraka Bladepoint Cross-Play? | Does Naraka Bladepoint Have Cross-Platform Progression? | Does Naraka Bladepoint Have Bots? | Best Settings For Naraka Bladepoint | How To Unlock All Characters | How To Add Friends | How To Add Friends on Xbox | How To Change Sensitivity | Naraka Bladepoint Ranks: Rewards, Reset Time & More | Naraka Bladepoint Player Count in 2023
HOW TO GAME GUIDES -
How To Win At Naraka Bladepoint - Five Beginner Tips | How To Play Naraka Bladepoints Campaign | How To Get Tae Fast in Naraka Bladepoint | How To Get More Spectral Silk | How To Get More Gold | How To Block | How to Uppercut | How to Slay Moonbane in Naraka Bladepoint