New World Rise of the Angry Earth expansion is out, and with that, a new story, expedition, progression, weapon (Flail), and more have been added. Apart from this, multiple adjustments have been made to weapons which means that the meta is changed. Thus, stronger weapons might be losing their ranks, and weaker ones might be climbing up.
So, to help you choose the best weapons in New World Rise of the Angry Earth, here is the weapons tier list ranking all weapons from best to worst.
Table of Contents
New World Weapon Tier List: All Weapons Ranked
- S-Tier: These are the most overpowered weapons in the game right now.
- A-Tier: These weapons are perfectly balanced and go well with the current meta.
- B-Tier: These can prove quite useful if they suit your playstyle.
- C-Tier: If you have no choice, you can equip them, but it's better to avoid using them.
Without any further ado, let's jump straight into the latest New World weapons tier list below:
- S-Tier: Life Staff, Bow, Great Axe, Rapier, Sword and Shield
- A-Tier: Void Gauntlet, Greatsword, Hatchet, Ice Gauntlet
- B-Tier: Fire Staff, Spear, Flail, Warhammer, Void Gauntlet
- C-Tier: Blunderbuss, Musket
New World S-Tier Weapons
- Life Staff, Bow, Great Axe, Rapier, Sword and Shield
Life Staff is the strongest healing weapon in the game which will help you heal your allies. In addition to this, if you have to take ranged fights, Bow is the one to go for. Great Axe and Rapier can provide heavy damage to the enemies and thus, are suitable for DPS builds. If you are a defensive player, go for Sword and Shield so that you can attack while avoiding the incoming attack damage.
New World A-Tier Weapons
- Greatsword, Hatchet, Ice Gauntlet
While Greatsword can be a bit slower than Great Axe and Rapier, it is still one of the best choices for a DPS build. Hatchet, on the other side, is balanced in terms of movement speed and damage which makes it a strong pick. Ice Gauntlet can decrease the speed of your enemies, giving you a better chance of attacking them and finishing the fights quicker.
New World B-Tier Weapons
- Fire Staff, Spear, Flail, Warhammer, Void Gauntlet
Fire Staff can deal a good amount of damage to enemies; however, it doesn't give that much flexibility in terms of attack. Spear helps you to attack faster than other weapons; however, it will not be able to deal as much damage when compared to the weapons listed earlier, and the same goes for the new weapon Flail. Warhammer has a low attack speed, but if used properly, it can be deadly. Void Gauntlet, on the other hand, focuses on helping you avoid incoming damage and heal.
New World C-Tier Weapons
- Blunderbuss, Musket
You can use Blunderbuss and Musket in the early stages of the game; however, as you level up and the fights get harder, it's better to avoid these.